PDA

View Full Version : Found LR still want 90g

fishoholic
05-01-2009, 05:14 AM
Bought some-Hi, I'm looking to buy about 40 pounds worth of established/cured live rock from someone in the Edmonton area. If anyone in the Edmonton area has some for sale for a decent price please let me know.

Even if you are just wanting/willing to sell off a few pieces of live rock from your tank, it would help us out.

I'm also looking for a cheep 90g (not drilled) tank. Don't care if it's got a few scratches on it, as long as it's solid and holds water. I need to put the tank on the floor under my 230g tank (for now) to keep it out of the way so that is why a drilled tank wont work, I also plan to use the 90g (after the holding period is over) for my RO water top off tank. Also I don't really want less then a 90g (bigger is ok) because I have a 8" sohal tang and a 8" king angel that will be living in it for 6 weeks while the disease dies off in the display tanks.

I'm hoping to set up a holding tank for my surviving fish this weekend so if I could get some live rock to help keep the holding tank cycled that would be great. Thank-you Laurie

Doo
05-01-2009, 02:05 PM
PM sent