PDA

View Full Version : Shipping quote from Lifereef.

Son Of Skyline
04-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Has anybody had an overflow or anything shipped from Lifereef? I just put in an order for a nano overflow box and was quoted 'around $50' for shipping. Is it me or does that seem like alot for a small, light box of plastic? Experiences anyone?

Funky_Fish14
04-29-2009, 01:10 AM
Sounds a little bit high. Depends how fast its comming. I normally pay about 25-40 dollars for anything shipped from the US... I just dont get it shipped fast. Takes anywhere from 1-2 weeks at that cost.

victornguyen
04-29-2009, 01:36 AM
I have brought lots of things from lifereef. the shipping sounds right. I have never regretted buying his products and paying the shipping price as he spend lots of time making sure the package stays intact and your item is in excellent condition when it gets here.

Skimmerking
04-29-2009, 03:07 AM
mason what type of box you need just the over flow acrylic box and you are drilling the side

Son Of Skyline
04-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the info. I guess that's about right then. Just needed confirmation hehe.

I'm not drilling my tank because it's already set up. I need the nano external overflow box since i've decided to add a sump to my 34 gal cube. Seems like a nice unit and I only hear good things about it.