PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 Saltwater Setups and Additional Equipment (EDMONTON)

Blue-Wolf
04-28-2009, 12:05 AM
Delete or archive post please. Thx!

paddyob
04-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Wanna sell the bubble?

Blue-Wolf
04-28-2009, 01:35 AM
Wanna sell the bubble?

What are you offering? :)

gpwap1
04-28-2009, 01:46 AM
Hey, willing to part with the 24" sundial? I live in Winnipeg and wont be able to purchase the whole set up. Just interested in the sundial. If you are willing to let it go, PM me with the info.

Thanks

Blue-Wolf
04-28-2009, 01:48 AM
Hey, willing to part with the 24" sundial? I live in Winnipeg and wont be able to purchase the whole set up. Just interested in the sundial. If you are willing to let it go, PM me with the info.

Thanks

To be honest, I would rather not ship. Had too many problems shipping things in the past.

scorpio73
04-28-2009, 01:54 AM
are you selling livestock if so nemprice and coral prices

Blue-Wolf
04-28-2009, 01:57 AM
are you selling livestock if so nemprice and coral prices

PM'd

gpwap1
04-28-2009, 02:16 AM
To be honest, I would rather not ship. Had too many problems shipping things in the past.

That's very unfortunate. I've never had problems buying and selling fixtures in the past. Just as long as you package them well, they do fine during shipping. Canada Post also covers for any damage sustained during shipping also...Anyways, if you change your mind please let me know.

Blue-Wolf
04-28-2009, 02:50 AM
That's very unfortunate. I've never had problems buying and selling fixtures in the past. Just as long as you package them well, they do fine during shipping. Canada Post also covers for any damage sustained during shipping also...Anyways, if you change your mind please let me know.

Let me think about it for a couple of days. Depending on what happens with the rest of the stuff I have, I may be willing to give it a shot.

gpwap1
04-28-2009, 03:23 AM
Alright, just PM me whether you are willing to sell it in a couple days.

Blue-Wolf
04-28-2009, 03:38 AM
Added more items for sale, and added some items I am looking for.

gpwap1
04-28-2009, 04:21 AM
PMed ya again.

Blue-Wolf
04-28-2009, 11:40 PM
All PM's replied.

Blue-Wolf
04-30-2009, 06:55 PM
All Livestock, Corals, rock, and sand sold. List updated.

icecool217
04-30-2009, 07:33 PM
PM'd send. :)

Blue-Wolf
04-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Holy smokes, lots of PM's. :) All replied, and yes, I may be willing to sell parts off the tanks individually for the right price.

List updated as well.

Blue-Wolf
05-01-2009, 01:44 AM
Replied to all PM's again, except for those of you who have full mailboxes.

Blue-Wolf
05-02-2009, 05:43 AM
List Updated.

Tanks have been taken down and are available for pickup immediately if anyone wants them.

Blue-Wolf
05-02-2009, 06:06 AM
Ok, I guess it is time to clear a couple things up as it seems I have offended a few people with my unwilligness to ship items...

I do NOT like shipping items as I have been in situations where items were apparently broken on arrival, not sent back, and not paid for. I do not have a paypal account, nor will I get one. I would be willing to ship items on the following conditions:

1) Payment in full, including shipping AND INSURANCE is made via online banking to my bank account.

2) Only when payment is recieved in full will I ship items, and payment can be verified with tracking numbers from the banks.

3) I will NOT assume any liability for damages if they occur during shipping. All I tems I ship out are working as they are supposed to. I will not sell someone my broken junk. I know I am new here, but I am not new to selling items.

4) I will not be lowballed just because the item is going to be shipped. My asking price is what it is, and prices are always open to negotiation, but not at pennies on the dollar. We all know what this stuff is worth, and we all know we don't want to give it away for free.

I do NOT need anymore PM's telling me what you can buy it for used from someone else. If you can get it at the price you say from another person, then buy it. :) All of the stuff I am selling is from my systems I no longer need or want due to my upgrades in my tanks and systems. If I don't sell what I have, then I will keep it. At some point in time I will find a use for it again anayway.

Hopefully I haven't offended anyone else with my honesty, but I'd rather be honest and upront rather than play games and have not only my time wasted, but yours as well. A couple others have bought from me and can hopefully attest to the fact that I don't sell junk, or try to rip anyone off.

With that said, thanks for reading and happy buying. :)

Blue-Wolf
05-06-2009, 01:30 AM
12g Nano tank sold. List updated.