PDA

View Full Version : LF: template glass

reefy
04-27-2009, 05:13 PM
I cant get the bluryness out of my MH pendant, I am in Vancouver, anyone know where I can get it?

Myka
04-27-2009, 05:17 PM
What brand is the pendant? You can usually order replacement glass, or take it to a glass shop and get them to cut you a new piece.

reefy
04-27-2009, 05:47 PM
What brand is the pendant? You can usually order replacement glass, or take it to a glass shop and get them to cut you a new piece.

I did took my glass to the shop, they have to special order because its temper glass, they wont carry in store, I think you have to cut and the put in the hight temperature oven.they was charging 60 buck for it(IMO is too much). I think its PFO pendant. anyone has a spare tempered glass kicking around?

Myka
04-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Before PFO started going through this bankruptcy or whatever they are doing J&L carried the replacement glass, so try them. I think it was only $15.

reefy
04-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks load Mindy.

brizzo
04-27-2009, 06:39 PM
I did took my glass to the shop, they have to special order because its temper glass, they wont carry in store, I think you have to cut and the put in the hight temperature oven.they was charging 60 buck for it(IMO is too much). I think its PFO pendant. anyone has a spare tempered glass kicking around?

With most shops, they source the tempering out to another company. Normally they have a minimum charge to temper any piece (ie $30), but I agree, $60 is way too much. $30 to $40 for a small piece would be more realistic retail price at a glass shop