PDA

View Full Version : SaskReef.ca?? Please help me!

Myka
04-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Ok I definitely think this is kinda tacky to mention other forums on a forum, but I am SOOOO frustrated!! http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/Myka82/Rant.gif I try to register for the www.saskreef.ca forums and it asks me "What website are you signing up for?" as a security question. Well I have tried everything I can think of to do with "SaskReef", and every time I try again I have to re-enter my password. Grr!! I have even PMed people on this board to get the admins on SaskReef to email me because you can't even "Contact Us" without answering this stupid question!!! I haven't heard from any admins though. Can someone please help me register for these forums? So far for an answer to that stupid security question I have tried:

SaskReef
saskreef
Sask Reef
sask reef
Saskatchewan Reef
www.saskreef.ca
Sask
Reef
sask
reef
saskreef.ca
SaskReef.ca
saskreef.ca forums
saskreef.ca forum
SaskReef.ca Forum
SaskReef.ca Forums

Seriously, what else could it be??? http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/Myka82/Banghead.gif

sphelps
04-27-2009, 05:10 PM
haha, yeah I don't know what the deal is, I gave up on that site a long time ago. Canreef is way better :wink:

Myka
04-27-2009, 05:16 PM
I just want to check out the Classifieds on there, and think it's good to be part of a local forum. :D I have no idea how the heck all the members that are currently on there managed to answer that stupid question?? :lol:

subman
04-27-2009, 05:19 PM
What about flatlanders reef!:mrgreen:

wil0311
04-27-2009, 05:40 PM
The answer was saltwater, but I don't know if it changed.

Quinster
04-27-2009, 05:40 PM
I believe it is "Saltwater"

damn...wil0311 beat me to it!

Myka
04-27-2009, 06:05 PM
I was PMed a different answer and it worked. So hopefully this will work for me because the very first time I tried to register it worked, and I waited for the confirmation so I could participate, and then it told me I had to wait for admin activation. I waited a couple days, and didn't receive confirmation, and when I went back it told me I hadn't registered!!! :lol: So hopefully this time it works!

Thanks guys!

toxic111
04-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Hopefully it does work for you...

I know when I registered there was never a question like that on there!

banditpowdercoat
04-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Sounds like a Lame site if you gotta go through all that hassel LOL

toxic111
04-27-2009, 07:05 PM

Several forums that I am on have gone to questions or image verification to stop spammers.

At one site that I am a mod at, before the upgrades with the image verification we were deleting 100+ spam messages a day! (and that was each! about 6 mods)

I think I have deleted 2 in the last month after the image verification went up..

I think I could live with it to keep spam out!

Quinster
04-27-2009, 07:06 PM

It was a way to eliminate issues with people randomly joining and causing problems.

Myka
04-27-2009, 10:19 PM
I don't mind questions like that, but make them easy to figure out!!! Like holy mackerel! :eek:

hillbillyreefer
04-28-2009, 03:46 AM
When I joined the site it was a football question. I had to google the answer. Took a couple days to join up since then it hasn't been a problem. Pretty close knit group over there. Good, friendly site.

kat
05-05-2009, 11:20 PM
if you still have a problem, try saskreef1
that is what friends were told about 2 weeks ago and it worked fine.

dreef
05-06-2009, 04:01 AM
She got it,i was talking to my friends stones,and he helped her out :) was nothing when i joined,but that was yrs. ago.

Phanntom
04-25-2013, 01:40 AM
Does anyone know what the "password" is to join now?

The question is "How many grey cups has Saskatchewan won?"

but 3, three, THREE, Three don't work...

Ideas??

I think its quite stupid that the proper answer won't work but I too would like to join because it is a local forum..

toxic111
04-25-2013, 01:48 AM
Does anyone know what the "password" is to join now?

but 3, three, THREE, Three don't work...

Ideas??

I think its quite stupid that the proper answer won't work but I too would like to join because it is a local forum..

They got hit hard with SPAM yesterday, and has pretty much locked the forum right now.. I sent a message to the owner there looking for the right answer.. as soon as I get it I will PM you with it..

Phanntom
04-25-2013, 01:52 AM
They got hit hard with SPAM yesterday, and has pretty much locked the forum right now.. I sent a message to the owner there looking for the right answer.. as soon as I get it I will PM you with it..

OK Thanks

BlueTang<3
04-25-2013, 01:56 AM

I never knew they had a football team, or maybe the answer is four cause sometimes they add an extra :lol:

The Codfather
04-25-2013, 02:15 AM
I never knew they had a football team, or maybe the answer is four cause sometimes they add an extra :lol:

They were offside on that kick Wes, that one you cant count, even if they won for a few minutes.......

Or an extra man, or something retarded.....
I forget, just like most sask. fans do...

monza
04-25-2013, 02:38 AM
There's fish in Saskatchewan?

dreef
04-25-2013, 03:18 AM
Yeah we call them slough sharks Lol

Myka
04-25-2013, 03:18 AM
There's fish in Saskatchewan?

There are plenty of fish, and the best coral store in Western Canada is here in Saskatoon. The quality of corals that comes through here regularly is very impressive.

silentcivilian
04-28-2013, 05:36 AM
One day soon ill be able to test this.

Right now im wayyyyy to North.

banditpowdercoat
04-28-2013, 01:41 PM
Betcha I'm further north HAHAHAH

silentcivilian
04-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Its probably pretty close. Im 70km South of the NWT in a fly in isolated community.

banditpowdercoat
04-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Not bad. I'm 450km north of Bc border in a mine. -37 with wind this mornin. Thank god for the new tank cam. Lol. I can get a glimpse of home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom123
06-26-2013, 02:17 PM
I registered a few days ago, but wasn't asked any silly/impossible question. However, I'm still waiting for my account to be verified before I can see or make any posts.

Skimmerking
06-26-2013, 02:34 PM
ya I have ben having problems with the site. When I would try to post a thread and write a message it would tell me that its not long enough. didn't matter how big the message was I always got that. So I took sask reef off my list its canreef.

Myka
06-27-2013, 01:21 AM
Are you using Firefox? Google Chrome is working better lately...

paddyob
06-27-2013, 01:39 AM
They were offside on that kick Wes, that one you cant count, even if they won for a few minutes.......

Or an extra man, or something retarded.....
I forget, just like most sask. fans do...

Extra man. Scott Schultz I believe.

lockrookie
06-27-2013, 03:45 AM
I registered a few days ago, but wasn't asked any silly/impossible question. However, I'm still waiting for my account to be verified before I can see or make any posts.

Tom pm me your name on there that you registered as and I will see what I can do for you sorry if you got missed crazyfish was away for a week to bc

ya I have ben having problems with the site. When I would try to post a thread and write a message it would tell me that its not long enough. didn't matter how big the message was I always got that. So I took sask reef off my list its canreef.

I will pm you the thread to help with your posting issues if you like mike all you have to do is ask ;) there are issues which regretfully isn't crayfishes fault

I do apologies for the issues. And we are trying to fix them I am even learning the code myself so I can get more involved rather than a third party who disappears and leaves us hanging with a buggy broken program. It's been frustrating for everyone google chime seems to be the best browser but it shouldn't matter

Anyways if anyone has issues I will try to help best I can as I am new to this myself

Thanks for the understanding
Jeff

Trevor W
07-17-2013, 12:32 AM
Hi Jeff,
I have been having the same issue when trying to post a new thread or reply, If you are able to, could you pm me a solution or possible way around this issue.
Thanks,
Trevor

Skimmerking
07-17-2013, 12:55 AM
ya I just don't go on there anymore. not wasting my time with that board.

Cazoom
08-16-2013, 01:56 AM
saskreef has been hit with serious spam attacks lately
and Darren has been trying to handle it..
If you cannot get in try saskreef on facebook..

tmar88
08-16-2013, 02:24 AM
Do they have a Facebook group? I'm having trouble finding it.