PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Hi, Whats up?

Blue-Wolf
04-27-2009, 01:17 AM
Well, I am new here... Wow, that sounded newbish too. :razz: Anyway, been into Freshwater tanks and whatnot for quite some time, but started working with Saltwater last year. Was doing well, until my home flooded due to a broken water line and pretty much destroyed everything I had, except for 2 of my Clownfish who were not doing very well as a result.

So, I started up another tank, using my 28 Gallon to save my fish, and also started up a 12 Gallon Nano Cube which is now home to my 2 clowns and various other entities. I should also have my 150 Gallon setup by the 1st of May, which is when my family and I are scheduled to be back in our home.

Anyhow, thought I would share a quick video I made today of my Nano Cube with the rest of the population here... :wink:

Criticisms Welcome, however, comments and compliments would be nice too. :lol:

Oh, forgot to mention, this is all in our hotel room at the moment. :surprise:

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE (http://s677.photobucket.com/albums/vv135/jamitton/?action=view&current=Blue-Wolf12gNano4-26-09.flv)

Enjoy.

Jason
(Blue-Wolf)

Lance
04-27-2009, 01:23 AM
Welcome Jason. Great video! Looks like you've gotten a good start on the salty side.

mark
04-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Welcome, nice tank (and catchy tune).

Skimmerking
04-27-2009, 02:23 AM
jason nice little setup that you have going there...

Snaz
04-27-2009, 02:33 AM
Nice video! Whats the music please?

Blue-Wolf
04-27-2009, 03:03 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm hoping my bigger systems turn out this nice. Looks like I'm going to buy a 75 Gallon as well. :)

The music is by Habib Koite & Bamada, and the song is called Din Din Wo (Little Child).