PDA

View Full Version : Reeflo seals

beeve
04-26-2009, 12:01 AM
I just noticed my Reeflo Snapper is starting to leak out of the input shaft seal and would like to fix it asap. My friend just had the same problem with his Dart and it took awhile to get parts from Sequence. When he did eventually get parts he ended up with 2 seal kits. I was wondering if anybody knows if the Dart seal is the same as the Snapper. It would be nice if it is I just had to clean up one tank that blew a seal the other weekend and I am getting tired of cleaning up water. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

golf nut
04-26-2009, 12:05 AM
I just noticed my Reeflo Snapper is starting to leak out of the input shaft seal and would like to fix it asap. My friend just had the same problem with his Dart and it took awhile to get parts from Sequence. When he did eventually get parts he ended up with 2 seal kits. I was wondering if anybody knows if the Dart seal is the same as the Snapper. It would be nice if it is I just had to clean up one tank that blew a seal the other weekend and I am getting tired of cleaning up water. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They are identical.

beeve
04-26-2009, 12:31 AM
Thank you. Now I don't have to sleep with one eye open. My wife is getting very tired of water on her floors.