PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Sexy Shrimp?

raisemyrent
04-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi,

title says it all. I tried aquarium illusions and big al's. I haven't seen them at blue world, aquarium enthusiasts, or marine aquaria.

Any clues?

Thanks.

wgama
04-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Kelly at the reef shoppe had a couple when I was ther a month or so ago. He usually has some in stock.

OceanicCorals-Ian-
04-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Hi,

I have just received a bunch of them. PM me for details if you are interested.

Thanks.

Ian

Oceanic Corals

noirsphynx
04-25-2009, 02:01 AM
Hi,

title says it all. I tried aquarium illusions and big al's. I haven't seen them at blue world, aquarium enthusiasts, or marine aquaria.

Any clues?

Thanks.

Go back to AI, they're there. I was there today. You need to look really hard in the bottom center tank where the anemones are kept.

raisemyrent
04-25-2009, 02:48 AM
thanks, last time I was there, they were acclimating a whole bunch of livestock; they were probably in a palstic bag at the time then.

sounds like I know have plans for saturday haha

BlueWorldAquatic
06-01-2009, 04:22 PM
My first order has Sexy shrimp in it. Due June 3rd if the supplier has them

Ken

achillies
07-31-2009, 06:24 AM
im pretty sure Little Oceans has some in the 10 gallon up front i was there 2 days ago and they had some pretty decent price if im not mistaken

raisemyrent
08-12-2009, 01:44 PM
so after having them for months (see first post), they've disappeared... nothing cangde, I have been trying to stabilise my system, fought a bit of cyano, nuked a surprise aiptasia (as I said, hadn;t added anything in ages) yesterday, played with the water flow, enhcaned the skimmer etc... my livestock is fine and I have to confess, I don't even test the water anymore, it's all playing it by ear, but anyways, I digress, the point is, the sexy shrimp have disappeared!

they used to host my frogspawn and occassionally my mushroom (yeah, I have ONE), but now they're nowhere to be seen... for the last 2 weeks they've been gone, and I could find one a couple days ago hiding in the rock crevices, but now he is gone too... so who knows?

any ideas?

I look at Hank (yellow watchman) with suspicion...