PDA

View Full Version : LF LPS and zoa beginner with new tank Calgary

Eyford01
04-24-2009, 03:02 AM
Hi everyone, i have a 2 month old 15g in the process of turning into a reef and a 55g quarentine tank (got a good deal but not enough money to set that one up just yet as anything else) so far i have a couple ricordea and shrooms and a few assorted polyps but would like to add a small frogspawn and/or trumpet (or other LPS that may be happy in my tank) and maybe a couple more other interesingly coloured lil zoa palys or GSP if anyone in calgary has a couple little frags they might want to sell please let me know, i want to start small and grow them myself, i think it would be more rewarding and hopefully save me a lil $

Rbacchiega
04-24-2009, 04:07 AM
Pazil has some good starter frags....hit him up and see what you guys can figure out

lobsterboy
04-24-2009, 05:15 AM
Pazil has some good starter frags....hit him up and see what you guys can figure out

+1 for Pazil

Snappy
04-24-2009, 05:56 AM
I can fix you up on a good frogspawn deal.

Rbacchiega
04-24-2009, 06:10 AM
I'd also reccomend the Green Goddess Zoas from Snappy. RAD under actinics. Or the Rhodactus Mushrooms...great looking stuff.

lobsterboy
04-24-2009, 06:13 AM
I'd also reccomend the Green Goddess Zoas from Snappy. RAD under actinics. Or the Rhodactus Mushrooms...great looking stuff.

i recommend ANYTHING, from Greg. :mrgreen:

Eyford01
04-26-2009, 02:23 PM
A big thank you to pazil and fragnplug everything seems to be happy in my tank so far, beautiful frags!

Still looking for a head or 2 of a bright green trumpet or some red people eaters and my tank will be complete for corals

AndyL
04-26-2009, 03:11 PM
LOL... Complete for corals... Ah to be new again :) Be forwarned - you're never quite complete for corals - there's always going to be something else you want to squeeze in :lol:

Pazil
04-26-2009, 03:48 PM
A big thank you to pazil and fragnplug everything seems to be happy in my tank so far, beautiful frags!

Still looking for a head or 2 of a bright green trumpet or some red people eaters and my tank will be complete for corals

You are welcome... Don't forget to post some those pics!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Cheers
Lawrence

Rbacchiega
04-26-2009, 04:05 PM
next thing you know you'll be setting up a frag tank...then there'll be another display tank...soon you'll HAVE to have a fish room for your system.. Don't worry, these are normal steps on your way to reef addiction