PDA

View Full Version : lighting

1bigstud
06-27-2003, 04:00 AM
I have a metallic green brain coral and a yellow finger leather. Purchased themn both last night. the brain is doing awesome but the finger leather is droop it is puffed out but the fingers are hanging towards the ground. any ideas why or is this normal??

Dresden
06-27-2003, 06:45 AM
You should probably list your tank parameters and lighting setup you have. Also many coral may need time to adjust, but my coral understanding is still very basic.

Bob I
06-27-2003, 03:15 PM
I have a metallic green brain coral and a yellow finger leather. Purchased themn both last night. the brain is doing awesome but the finger leather is droop it is puffed out but the fingers are hanging towards the ground. any ideas why or is this normal??

Finger Leather seems to need time to adjust. I brought a frag home some time ago, and it took weeks before it looked really happy. :cool:

1bigstud
06-28-2003, 09:38 AM
thanks for the info. The finger was actually a huge specimen which did as the dealer said break into to two pieces the one towards the the top of the tank is upright and fluffy the one nearer to the bootm is hanging around kinda droopy but fluffy.

Paramaters 70gl, 2 55w fl power compacts 2 45w actinics.