PDA

View Full Version : American ping poing calcium monitor

tank
04-23-2009, 06:28 AM
anybody have experience with American ping poing cacium monitor, i`m thinking to buy one but i heard people said that it need to be calibrated everytime when we use it, i need to heard more opinion before buying it.

RuGlu6
04-23-2009, 06:37 AM
Calibrating is almost like testing, i was looking in to it some time ago but whats the point of having a device that needs calibrating all the time?

I wish though there would be a multi monitor that would show all the parameters Calcium magnesium KH, Ph Salinity No3 and phosphates !
wouldn't this be great?

tank
04-23-2009, 08:19 AM
you are right, the raison i`m thinking to buy one it`s because the calcium test kit it expensive ($40) and it doesn`t last that long, the calcium monitor
cost $281 but if it reliable event we need to do the calibration every use, do you think it worth to buy it?
It will be nice for all of us if they made al in one monitor like your though.

Calibrating is almost like testing, i was looking in to it some time ago but whats the point of having a device that needs calibrating all the time?

I wish though there would be a multi monitor that would show all the parameters Calcium magnesium KH, Ph Salinity No3 and phosphates !
wouldn't this be great?

fencer
04-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Make sure you get a solid state probe