I need to tell my story here :)

I bought a few items from these guys over the last month:
36" 250W MH/PC combination fixture
24" T5 fixture
600 GPH overflow
500 GPH pump
75 gallon skimmer

Total value = ~$500 Cdn

I placed my order and had most of the shipment arrive at my mailbox in Sumas, Wa within a week; everything but the 24" T5 was accounted for.

I brought the packages home and started to put my new stuff together.

I found the parts to be well packed with plenty of padding and there was no breakage. Everything went together easily but the documentation for adjusting the skimmer was poor. Materials and finish seem to be very good. Plastics on the skimmer feel strong and the skimmer has been collecting a nice, nasty skimmate over the last few days.

The light is really bright and my corals are loving it. The only issue I have with any of the pieces is that the fan in the MH fixture is noisy.

The 24" T5 arrived a few days later. While the fixture was as well-packed as the other stuff, the legs had a couple of broken pieces that wouldn't enable the fixture to be secured to my tank.

I used the online help feature on the website and talked to "Karen" who informed me that I needed to take a picture of the broken parts before I could get replacements shipped to me. I emailed the contact she gave me "Nicki" and explained that my wife had lost our camera and tried to describe the broken parts.

After a few emails back and forth Nicki informed me that replacement legs would be shipped, not to my mailbox but to my door :)

I am extremely happy with the equipment quality, the cost of the equipment, shipping speed, and the customer service I recieved.

I'd do business with these guys again in a heartbeat.

balistidae
04-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Be sure to take the light fixtures apart and check for any severed/bare wires, mine was a mess inside