PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!!!Picasso trigger Calgary

my2rotties
04-18-2009, 10:14 PM
SOLD

Sadly I have to let my guy go... He is about 4", eats whatever you give him, and is very social. Very fat and healthy. He has decided to become a dictator in my tank. I decided to take him out and put him into my 90g... now I see how happy my fish are without him, I won't be putting him back.

$50 OBO to a good established tank. He does not eat my peppermints or cleaner shrimp, and does not bother any corals... just chases fish around too much.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/my2rotties/069-1.jpg

Pazil
04-19-2009, 12:00 AM
Dam I wish they were reef safe... I had one in my folr tank a few years ago and loved it... Good luck with the sale.

Cheers
Lawrence

fishoholic
04-19-2009, 12:57 AM
He does not eat my peppermints or cleaner shrimp, and does not bother any corals... just chases fish around too much.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/my2rotties/069-1.jpg

Dam I wish they were reef safe... I had one in my folr tank a few years ago and loved it... Good luck with the sale.

Cheers
Lawrence

This trigger has been living in a full reef set up (see above quote) without any issues. So far he has been reef safe.

my2rotties
04-19-2009, 01:43 AM
I have had Pickles for four months and he has grown quite a lot...

He almost lived in the shrimp cleaning station, chasing fish away when they came for their turns. I have three peppermint shrimp living in the same rock as Pickles... no problem. He does not nip corals, but spends his days excavating in my huge rock with holes in it. I think he should be done digging himself to China by now. People that are anal about sand being all over form him blwoing it out of his spot, should not get him. He moves a lot of sand in a day and I have to fix it up.

He HATES gobies and any sand sifters and does not tolerate my Sargassum trigger. He is very protective of 1/3 of my tank and will chase and bite. He can be heard form across the room snapping his jaws. He has no issue with tangs and most other fish, but will run them off of his turf.

I am gutted about letting him go since he has such character. He antics and excavating is a pleasure to watch and my tank seems empty without him... however some fish are just discovering there is more tank to roam now.:lol:

I do need to see where he is going to, and need him to go to an awesome home... he deserves only the best.

my2rotties
04-20-2009, 09:19 PM
Still available