PDA

View Full Version : Coral Master in Edm Thursday Apr 23

Snappy
04-18-2009, 05:14 AM
I will be in town on Thursday April 23 if anyone needs any frags from Coral Master. Please let me know via PM what you'd like.
Thanks,
Greg

paddyob
04-19-2009, 06:00 AM
Any links? so you are the one fragging And you deliver?

xtreme
04-19-2009, 06:07 AM
Click on the Coral Master logo.

bignose
04-19-2009, 03:41 PM
How are you going to deliver or where are you going to be on the 23rd? Is the cost the frag plus tax? delivery?

I'm interested in a frag of the green goddess zoanthids and a frag of the Orange & Green Rodactis Mushrooms. Do you have any other zoos?

noirsphynx
04-19-2009, 04:28 PM
How are you going to deliver or where are you going to be on the 23rd? Is the cost the frag plus tax? delivery?

I'm interested in a frag of the green goddess zoanthids and a frag of the Orange & Green Rodactis Mushrooms. Do you have any other zoos?

You have to meet Greg at his hotel and tax is included in the frag price & there's no delivery charge.

paddyob
04-19-2009, 06:21 PM
I have three damsels that need an immediate home. they are all roughly the same size. about an inch or so. they are: Jewel Damsel, three stripe damsel and an Azure (Yellow belly) damsel. make me an offer. ill probably take it. they need to go now as removed from my 20 And now in a 2.5 gallon.

noirsphynx
04-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Ummm, just thought I'd let you know that you should probably make your own thread if you want edmontonians to see this.

I have three damsels that need an immediate home. they are all roughly the same size. about an inch or so. they are: Jewel Damsel, three stripe damsel and an Azure (Yellow belly) damsel. make me an offer. ill probably take it. they need to go now as removed from my 20 And now in a 2.5 gallon.

Snappy
04-20-2009, 02:17 AM

HOLY THREAD HI-JACK:lol::razz::lol:

I do most business online so I generally ship, however since I will be in Edmonton that day on business I am willing to bring whatever CORAL MASTER items people are interested in. I will be very busy with work so I don't have time to run around so any interested people need to be willing to meet me.
Thanks.

noirsphynx
04-20-2009, 02:26 AM
I want more stuff but I must wait for my new tank to get up and running before buying anymore. Hopefully I can get you on your next trip.

Snappy
04-20-2009, 02:29 AM
I want more stuff but I must wait for my new tank to get up and running before buying anymore. Hopefully I can get you on your next trip.
No problem Dawn. I will be there at least once a month on business.

noirsphynx
04-20-2009, 02:30 AM
No problem Dawn. I will be there at least once a month on business.

YAY because I have a list started of some stuff I will want :biggrin:

Snappy
04-20-2009, 05:16 AM
Sounds great.

Snappy
04-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Thanks to those interested parties who sent me PM's. I'll see you folks on Thursday with your corals.
Thanks again,
Greg