PDA

View Full Version : Contest #2 start date?

christyf5
04-17-2009, 03:56 AM
Just wondering what timeline people are looking for? If we want to get it started sooner than later (if its sooner I got some reading to do for the "rules" :razz:)

lorenz0
04-17-2009, 04:17 AM
how about june?

Ron99
04-17-2009, 05:18 AM
how about june?

+1

michika
04-17-2009, 02:04 PM
+2

Rbacchiega
04-17-2009, 04:26 PM
that works

ElGuappo
04-17-2009, 10:38 PM
before i commit to this i would like to who is running this. unfortunetly if Jdigital has anything to do with this i want nothing to do with it...... If having surgery and being in the hospital till the post day is not a viable reason to be a few days late on a pic then i probable shouldnt mention all the crap i had to go thru when i finally got home. needless to say if one is physically incapable of getting out of bed is it really nessisary to DQ without notice. I am not trying to start i fight but after staying with in the contest for six months and being DQ'd on the last day is to say the least a bit of a **** off.

Sorry i am off topic alittle here but ............ well i am more than a little choked.

Sorry for posting here and asking this question but as stated above i was in the hospital and am not capable of sitting at a comp reading a 96 post thread so i am trying to catch up here. i am not looking for pity or sypathy just a little understanding, as one would like to do a small amount of maintanence before posting a final pic. which again i am uncapable of.

christyf5
04-17-2009, 11:14 PM
It is likely that I will be running this contest. I don't know what I can say for being late on deadlines and stuff but I'm sure we can find a suitable grace period for emergencies whereby I can't be notified in time.

sphelps
04-17-2009, 11:59 PM
before i commit to this i would like to who is running this. unfortunetly if Jdigital has anything to do with this i want nothing to do with it...... If having surgery and being in the hospital till the post day is not a viable reason to be a few days late on a pic then i probable shouldnt mention all the crap i had to go thru when i finally got home. needless to say if one is physically incapable of getting out of bed is it really nessisary to DQ without notice. I am not trying to start i fight but after staying with in the contest for six months and being DQ'd on the last day is to say the least a bit of a **** off.

Sorry i am off topic alittle here but ............ well i am more than a little choked.

Sorry for posting here and asking this question but as stated above i was in the hospital and am not capable of sitting at a comp reading a 96 post thread so i am trying to catch up here. i am not looking for pity or sypathy just a little understanding, as one would like to do a small amount of maintanence before posting a final pic. which again i am uncapable of.
I feel you man, I did everything I could to get a little more time for everyone but I just couldn't do, basically got kicked off the subject. I wouldn't blame JD though, he had a tough job and in the end he did it well. It was more the majority vote in the end that felt any extension was unnecessary despite the lake of notice.
Sorry again, hope you get well soon.

JDigital
04-18-2009, 12:40 AM

I PM'd you very nicely last night to explain what happened... I never saw your post regarding the hospital until last night when I saw you posted asking about the DQ. A simple PM to me to explain your situation would have been nice so I could have adjusted accordingly...

I'm sure christy would be more than happy to add you to the voting polls, and I have no problem with that, but when you got time to bitch about me like here, and not enough time to contact me and give me some insight into your situation I really feel no need to help.

Either way its your call if you would like your name added to the voting polls... but you gotta let me know.. I'm not a mind-reader man!

Binare
04-18-2009, 01:26 AM
June is good

Canuckgod420
04-18-2009, 05:00 AM
+1