PDA

View Full Version : Neon orange zoos - CLOSED - EDM

paddyob
04-16-2009, 05:01 PM
deal made , closed

wickedfrags
04-16-2009, 05:24 PM
If your the high bid these could arive at your front door (or office) Thursday or Friday next week: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51539

:mrgreen:

Looking for Zoanthid Frags. what do you have?

lobsterboy
04-16-2009, 09:22 PM
if you ever come down to calgary, check out fragNplug, he has some great pieces.

parkinsn
04-16-2009, 10:46 PM
if you ever come down to calgary, check out fragNplug, he has some great pieces.

he has some up right now too
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=51772

paddyob
04-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Not going to make it calgary for a while. ill keep in mind for the future.

paddyob
04-19-2009, 09:39 PM
I just acquired Purple Hornet Zoanthids. i hope they look like they are supposed to once all happy and settled. i have heard they can be challenging to keep. hope its all good.

noirsphynx
04-19-2009, 10:57 PM
I just acquired Purple Hornet Zoanthids. i hope they look like they are supposed to once all happy and settled. i have heard they can be challenging to keep. hope its all good.

I'll have mine tomorrow and I pray they don't perish on me because I've heard/read the same about them.

noirsphynx
04-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Curious, what do you think of them? Are they actually the purple hornets or are they the blue hornets? I didn't get a really good look at them last time I saw them.

The Codfather
04-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Sorry to pry, but i think they are blue.

paddyob
04-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Sorry to pry, but i think they are blue.

i have only seen them open in a pic at AI. so im not sure... but from what i read purple is the last color they take and may go from deep blue to deep purple. either way ill be happy. ha ha. i dont think they are going to live. thats what being a greedy reefer Gets yah. should not have bought them unopened but could not leave them there. ha ha. if they make it ...

paddyob
04-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Still want some more zoos. red. green. blue pink. anything cool. buy or trade.

paddyob
04-29-2009, 04:19 AM
Bump

paddyob
05-01-2009, 07:05 PM
I really want blue Zoanthids. even one or polyps. i will buy them. i have an incredibly special neon orange colony (Only 9 polyps So not ready to frag yet) but if you help me out, i will GIVE You a polyp Or two once they grow out a bit. i say give... meaning you are doing something big for me and i will repay you with a gift. i know this could be down the road... possibly summer as their growth rate is only about a polyp A month, but they are growing and i will do this for who ever sets me up.

noirsphynx
05-01-2009, 08:47 PM
I really want blue Zoanthids. even one or polyps. i will buy them. i have an incredibly special neon orange colony (Only 9 polyps So not ready to frag yet) but if you help me out, i will GIVE You a polyp Or two once they grow out a bit. i say give... meaning you are doing something big for me and i will repay you with a gift. i know this could be down the road... possibly summer as their growth rate is only about a polyp A month, but they are growing and i will do this for who ever sets me up.

If you're talking about those bright almost flourescent orange zoa's at AI(not the orange paly) I've been eyeing up the the frag they have and reeeeaaaaally want a small piece soooooooo if those are what you have I happen to have a frag with one blue zoa on it. It's the "Belle" zoanthid on Wicked Frags site, I'll trade a head for a head.

paddyob
05-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Looks like Dawn Wants one. i will recieve a "Belle" in return. i could consider a second person but it would need to be something special. again slow growth rate makes me very unwilling to frag them. so a second frag of this colony would be like giving away a child. so Dawn, you are number one, no question . thanks again. only fantastic zoos considered as this one is AMAZING!

paddyob
05-01-2009, 10:56 PM
The first deal is made. the second would be made at the time of frag. so if you are patient, it might work out and nothing need trade hands before that point. it would be verbal...based on if the polyps Are available As coral growth is out of our hands. i only offer this because i want something special in return... such as a blue zoo from Dawn. this is just to clarify and not to give people impression of any guarantee. lets talk and go from there. thanks! Patrick

bignose
05-01-2009, 11:01 PM
I'll trade you for some zoas. you know what I have paddy. send me a pm I'll be back in town on sunday.

paddyob
05-01-2009, 11:15 PM
You and i can talk one on one. still pending propagation if you know what i mean. only 8 Right now so not going to frag quite yet. Ha ha. but like i said. we will talk ha ha. i might want your first born ha ha

wickedfrags
05-01-2009, 11:39 PM
all available :mrgreen:

Still want some more zoos. red. green. blue pink. anything cool. buy or trade.

noirsphynx
05-02-2009, 12:24 AM
I'm going to have several other really nice colored zoa's available soon. They're newly fragged or going to be fragged soon so not ready quiet yet.