PDA

View Full Version : R/O Replacement Cartridges?

Funky_Fish14
04-16-2009, 03:58 AM
Anyone know where I can get some of these locally for a decent price by chance? Or somewhere canadian I can order from? I would like to get them ASAP.

I am looking for the pre-filters, probably 30 micron/carbon prefilter, 5 micron, and 1 micron (or just 5, 1 and 1... ), as well as the R/O Membrane and DI Resin. Thanks for any help!

(Yes I tried a search.. for some reason... I couldnt get ANY words to work? It just said no results every time, and I searched all open forums, any posts, any date... no dice?)

Thanks!

Chris

- Cool this was post 1000! Haha -

Myka
04-16-2009, 04:33 AM
Try J&L Aquatics, or www.bulkreefsupply.com BRS has flat rate shipping and duty, so you don't get any hidden fees. They are awesome for RO stuff, and carbon, GFO, plumbing parts, etc.

You're going to want a 5 or 10 micron carbon block, and a 5 or 1 micron sediment prefilter. BRS has better carbon blocks and sediment filters than J&L, but the RO membrane is pretty universal. The jury is still out on the DI resin for me.

mark
04-16-2009, 04:56 AM
pre-filters from Chemmaster (http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31094)

hillbillyreefer
04-16-2009, 04:20 PM
The Reef Shoppe.

Funky_Fish14
04-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Hmm - Thanks for the suggestions guys! I need them by noon tomorow :P so I think I'll have to get some locally (rip off, woot)... but I will probably be ordering from BRS.

Looks like I even posted in that thread mark linked... haha. Thanks mark... entirely forgot!

Cheers,

Chris