PDA

View Full Version : looking for free or cheap salt water fish edmonton

zuzes20011
04-15-2009, 06:27 AM
hi there im looking for free or cheap salt water fish in edmonton i have a 72 gallon set up with no fish in it write now i will go get some from the pet store but just thought i would see if any one had some for frr or cheap ones that they no longer whont in there tank or have just out grown it thanks alot

Dolf
04-15-2009, 07:18 AM
Look a few threads down. Yellowtail damsels $2 each in Edmonton... They are a good, hardy, first fish (but please, make sure your tank is cycled... using livestock is cruel.)

Boomboy
04-15-2009, 11:07 PM
i got a free 4 stiped damels for free, its not agressive, at least the least agressive in my tank. you can have it, send me a pm, and we will work something out to pick it up.

subman
04-16-2009, 12:08 AM
Look a few threads down. Yellowtail damsels $2 each in Edmonton... They are a good, hardy, first fish (but please, make sure your tank is cycled... using livestock is cruel.)

If i remember correctly Zuzes's tank just crashed when his heater died.

zuzes20011
04-16-2009, 01:28 AM
yes i did just have a tank crash but i never sayed it was my only tank thanks for your thoughts on this and as for my tank crashing yes it did did i fix it yes my water got way to cold for my fish and they died how ever my tank is tested dayly and test just fine my crabs and snails are all still alive

zuzes20011
04-16-2009, 01:32 AM
o as well as my recorida is doing fine

zuzes20011
04-16-2009, 01:36 AM
yes i did just have a tank crash but i never sayed it was my only tank thanks for your thoughts on this and as for my tank crashing yes it did did i fix it yes my water got way to cold for my fish and they died how ever my tank is tested dayly and test just fine my crabs and snails are all still alive

i had a run of bad luck when i decided to put my tank in the wall but im not the only person whos tank has ever crashed i would not put fish in my tanks if i did not feal the water was good for them as well as i have had a room mate just move in whos is teaching me a lot about salt water as im new to the salt water world persay but he has had salt water for maney of years

subman
04-16-2009, 02:03 AM
I was just explaining they weren't going in an un-cycled tank. I was just sticking up for you didn't mean anything bad sorry if it came across that way.

zuzes20011
04-16-2009, 03:31 AM
im sorry i have been getting a lot of crap in regards to my fish dieing and im a bit defencive im sorry for that my bad pls except my apology

subman
04-16-2009, 04:29 AM
No Worries buddy! sometimes posts are hard to decipher!