PDA

View Full Version : 2 yellow tail damsel for sell $2 each (SOLD)

Joanne
04-14-2009, 06:41 PM
I have 2 yellow tail damsel for sell.

One is perfectly healthy, but seems to be quite aggressive and territorial. He has been attaching my new fishes, such as blue tang, 6 line wrasse, and killed the firefish goby. :cry: no problem with other fishes as clown fishes, blenny and yellow tang. (couldn't figure out why?)

and other damsel is recovering from being attached by that aggressive damsel. been living in my sump for week. and most of color and feature are recovered. but feel bad for him to live in the sump, at the meanwhile, afraid to put any more damsel into my tank.

So, if any of you love damsel and know how to deal with those 2 totally different personality damsel, please contact me. Prefer to sell them separately, or have them live in a separate tanks since I know the first one will end up eating the second one alive again!!! ( already tried 3 times, and have to end up separate them every time.:sad:

reef bound
04-14-2009, 06:52 PM
I'm impressed that you can catch the little guys. I've tried so many times and they're just too darn fast. Hope you find homes for them.

Joanne
04-14-2009, 07:32 PM
LOL...

it took 2 people with 2 big net, and a pair of chopstick, slowly remove all the rock out of tank, carefully remove all the reef out the tank. at the meanwhile, not to emotionally disturb all other fishes. (like it's possible:lol:) to catch him!!!

after caught the aggressive damsel, then slowly putting everything back to it's place. and lived with panic fished and cloudy water for one day. I guess if you don't mind to spent 4 hours doing it and live with cloudy tank for one day. Everything is possible. hahaha...

I am just determine not to have that damsel kill all my other fishes!:redface:

Otherwise, the other hurt one is always easy to catch since they do not swim fast if they are hurt.

lobsterboy
04-14-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm impressed that you can catch the little guys. I've tried so many times and they're just too darn fast. Hope you find homes for them.

me too, i have a breeding pair, you think you could catch them. :twised: