PDA

View Full Version : Free to Edmonton Area Home - Damsels

SeaShell
04-14-2009, 01:51 AM
I have two large (>3") Cross's (if I remember right) damsels that I'd like to see go to a good home. They were little blue guys with orange stripes across their heads when I got them years ago. They are now large, dark blue, fish. Nasty as they are, I do really like them and don't want to put them down.

I'm hoping someone has an aggressive tank and may be able to provide a home for them.

Thanks!

Flash
04-14-2009, 02:24 AM
how agressive? what size tank are they coming out of?

SeaShell
04-14-2009, 03:41 AM
They are coming from a 140 gallon. They're reef friendly, but are very fish aggressive. I think they would be best in an aggressive fish tank... say with triggers and the like.

fencer
04-14-2009, 05:21 AM
Those fish are so tough...next time you meet SeaShell...look at her left hand where pinkie should be....

Murminator
04-14-2009, 04:15 PM
I got 2 of the same fish they are big black ugly b**tards they are bigger than my tangs and beat them up to boot......so ummmm good luck Shelly :mrgreen:

SeaShell
04-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Well, I do still have my pinkie... but my hand has little hickies all over it!

;)

Those fish are so tough...next time you meet SeaShell...look at her left hand where pinkie should be....

SeaShell
04-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Yeah, thanks for that, Murray..... having said that, though... you already have two. Would a couple more hurt??

:D

I got 2 of the same fish they are big black ugly b**tards they are bigger than my tangs and beat them up to boot......so ummmm good luck Shelly :mrgreen: