PDA

View Full Version : Large gorgeous Sohal tang GONE!!!

my2rotties
04-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Just caught him today about 10" long. He is astoundingly beautiful. He has doubled in size in four months and is getting quite rowdy.

Paid over $225 for him will let him for $150. Very FAT healthy and active. Needs a big tank and be warned that he is a bully. Has some damage from the fish reap so I can keep him in the 90g until he heals ups.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/my2rotties/LAte%20March%20shots/017.jpg

Pazil
04-12-2009, 04:46 PM
I wish I had a bigger tank for him.... Good luck with finding a good home for him..... beautiful fish.

Cheers
Lawrence

my2rotties
04-12-2009, 05:17 PM
No picture would do him justice... I feel so bad he is in my 90g for now, but watching how peaceful and happy my tank is without him makes me know I did the right thing. Open to offers as well but he will be going to the LFS in a couple of days...

I wish I had a bigger tank for him.... Good luck with finding a good home for him..... beautiful fish.

Cheers
Lawrence

my2rotties
04-13-2009, 03:29 PM
I have decided to bring him back to the LFS when they open. He is not happy in my 90g and is just too nasty for me to feel good about letting him go to someone on canreef. He does not get along with any other fish and I don't want to see someone unhappy with him.

parkinsn
04-13-2009, 03:30 PM

Cheers
Lawrence

Lawrence your naso needs a friend......

my2rotties
04-13-2009, 03:34 PM
With a friend like him, who needs enemies...

He bullies my naso as well as everyone else in my tank. He almost cut my sailfin in half awhile back and now that he is out, it is nice to see ALL my fish happily swimming and grazing on the rocks. I had no idea he was stressing out my fish as bad as he was, until I took him out yesterday. I have a peaceful and tranquil tank now...

I think the other fish had a party when they noticed he was gone... the change in the demeanor of my fish is amazing, and I feel bad they suffered with his dictatorship for as long as they did.

Lawrence your naso needs a friend......