PDA

View Full Version : Trade 2 Pink Anthias - Fraser Valley

reef_junkies
04-10-2009, 04:09 AM
2 very healthy Tucan Anthias, they are eating like crazy, mostly cyclops and chopped plankton. Had them about 2 months but are realizing that camping can't happen with fish that need to be fed frequently, so we don't want to take the risk of leaving them alone too long. Will trade for other Reef Safe fish or Corals.:wink:

tang daddy
04-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Hi I was wondering what kind of anthias this is?

I havent heard of tucan anthias before are they squampinis, lyretail, bartlett.....

reef_junkies
04-10-2009, 04:23 PM
We bought them from AA and all she said was the were called "Tucan" Anthias, we are new to the hobby so we really are not good with identification, I checked on live aquaria and they look like the Waitei to me, I would be happy to post a pic for you. We would trade your superman frag you had posted (if you still have it) plus something else you've got hanging around.:mrgreen: I had Pm'd you when you first posted the frag. About 2 weeks or so ago.

justinl
04-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Pseudanthias tuka. research this species carefully before purchase. undeniably pretty, but very hard to keep alive. Assuming it wasn't mis-ID'd in the store... a pic would help certainly

Denis
04-10-2009, 05:11 PM
I would love to take those from you. I love trades.

tang daddy
04-10-2009, 07:32 PM
I would definately trade you pm sent.

reef_junkies
04-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Trade done thank-you