PDA

View Full Version : Oceans Motions Super Squirt - Sold

Funky_Fish14
04-06-2009, 04:58 AM
ITEM SOLD - Thank-you. :mrgreen:

*Not getting any interest at this price - willing to take offers, please no lowballs though* Thanks!

Hello All,

About 2 years ago I bought an Oceans Motions Super Squirt (4 x 1" outputs, handles up to 2500gph). The tank I intended to use it on never came to light, and I dont have any projects that can use it for anymore. It is completely unused, I cant remember what exactly is in the box, but like I said the unit itself is intact, in the original box from OM. I bought it new from the company.

Here is a link to their webpage for it:
http://www.oceansmotions.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=38&osCsid=ffe8daf1ccd2b90ac5c18ed6c36dcd4a&osCsid=ffe8daf1ccd2b90ac5c18ed6c36dcd4a

The unit goes for 317(Canadian - Converted from US on their site) shipped on their website. Mine however does not have a 6ft cord attached, but I can supply it corded if anyone wants.

I would like to get 250 for the unit. (Will take offers!) I will ship it (collect) - will deliver in Edmonton area - or you can pick up. I dont currently have a picture, the unit is with all my tank gear at our new house at the acreage. I'll try to get it back and a picture within the week.

It has the version 1 drum, so sequentially moving through ouputs 1-4.

Thanks,

Chris

Funky_Fish14
04-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Bump - Price update. :)