PDA

View Full Version : Canreef Members in Okotoks?

Okotoks Reefer
04-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Just want to say hi starting up my 65gal with homemade sump in the next week can't wait to see water in the tank for a few weeks... like watching paint dry but oh well
any reefers from the Okotoks area? maybe we could exchange stuff in the future like frags or algae or just msg about our tanks

soaptray
07-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Hey there,
I just moved from Okotoks to McKenzie Towne, however, my mother still lives there and I visit often. Would love to meet some new people and frag swap. I have 2 reefs setup, a 28g and a 12g. Just joined this forum, came from Nano-Reef, but I like that this is local!

Okotoks Reefer
07-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Hey great

Just starting out my reef tank..... Killing worms lately have some pretty interesting macro algae, crabs, feather dusters and such that came with the live rock. taking some pics and soon to be posting because I have no idea what this macro is nor can I find anything googling... have my reef crew hermits, snails , and algae eating crabbies. Would like an experianced reefer to take a look and give me some idea about these things I can't put my finger on.

Later