PDA

View Full Version : WTB Reeflo Hammerhead Pump

themastr
03-29-2009, 11:33 PM
I have the Reeflo Dart (3600 gph) but need to upgrade due to the lack of flow. Does anyone have one lying around and wanna get rid of it

Let me know

thanks
Erick

littlesilvermax
03-30-2009, 04:27 AM
I have the Reeflo Dart (3600 gph) but need to upgrade due to the lack of flow. Does anyone have one lying around and wanna get rid of it

Let me know

thanks
Erick

I would consider trading my Hammerhead for your Dart (plus cash of course).

The thing is I need your pump first.

Skimmerking
03-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Actually Ben Erick use to live in Winnipeg too, great guy to deal with bought from him before...

littlesilvermax
03-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Actually Ben Erick use to live in Winnipeg too, great guy to deal with bought from him before...

Good to know.

The question now is can he live w/o his for a week or two.

themastr
03-30-2009, 11:08 PM
I have a total of 400 gallons running on my dart right now and can't part out till I get a new pump. It's attached to the whole system and it won't live for very long if I take it out.

Going to Winnipeg this Wednesday for my Wedding SOCIAL. Maybe if I have time I can drop by. If I can get away for a bit. Highly unlikely. :(

Thanks
Erick

littlesilvermax
03-30-2009, 11:26 PM
I have a total of 400 gallons running on my dart right now and can't part out till I get a new pump. It's attached to the whole system and it won't live for very long if I take it out.

Going to Winnipeg this Wednesday for my Wedding SOCIAL. Maybe if I have time I can drop by. If I can get away for a bit. Highly unlikely. :(

Thanks
Erick

My system is the same way.:cry:

Frenchie
06-26-2009, 04:03 PM
I have a hammerhead for sale for $250. Interested? Or did you find what you needed?