PDA

View Full Version : ZEOvit Nano Power Package - Anyone try this?

Myka
03-22-2009, 07:47 PM
I bought this nano package awhile back, and just started using it today. It contains:

~ Coral Vitalizer
~ Amino Acids LPS
~ Pohl's Xtra
~ Sponge Power

Two of the bottles ask for 1 mL per 25 gallons per day. The bottles are only 10 mL. I'm dosing my tank as 25 gallons because, well close enough. So these two bottles are only supposed to last me 10 days? That's kinda silly! You would think that they would include bottles of varying sizes so that each of the bottles would last about the same amount of time. I'm not impressed with that. Also, the two bottles that ask for 1 mL per 25 gallons per day don't have mLs marked on the droppers...so what, do I have to guess?

I posted up on ZEOvit forums too...wondering, what the heck?

I was mostly interested in trying out the Sponge Power and Amino Acids Concentrate LPS products as I have heard great reviews on them. Sponge Power is one of the bottles that is one drop per 25 gallons per day, so that bottle will last much longer. But the AA Concentrate LPS is 1 mL per 25 gallons, so I won't have much time to decide if I like that bottle or not before it is gone.

Anyone else using this nano package?

24storm
03-22-2009, 07:49 PM
You sure its not 1 drop per 25 gallons?

Keith

digital-audiophile
03-22-2009, 07:52 PM
I know phols extra would be ml/day but what is the other one?

PCV, AA, SP should all be drops/day?

Myka
03-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Phol's Xtra and Amino Acid Concentrate LPS are both 1 mL per 25 gallons per day. Pohl's Coral Vitalizer and Sponge Power are both 1 drop per 25 gallons per day. Some or all of these are actually less concentrated than the regular bottles you buy I have noticed.

digital-audiophile
03-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Hmm intersting that they would ask for that much of a dose in such a small bottle. I guess they don't have to be dosed every day. I use AA and SP and only dose every third day.

As far as getting the 1ML measurement, I bout a couple of those small medicine syringes from the drug store to use on my Start2 doses.

xtreme
03-22-2009, 08:33 PM
I have never tried the AA LPS concentrate but I only dose Pohl's Xtra once or maybe twice a week. At least going this route that bottle will last you more than a week and a half.

Myka
03-22-2009, 08:37 PM
I think the dosing on these Nano bottles is quite a bit different than the regular sized bottles as the concentration is different it seems. It does say to dose daily...maybe they have noticed that nano tanks being smaller do better with lower, but more regular dosing?

FlamesFan
03-22-2009, 09:24 PM
go to the Zeo website forums and follow the posting instructions in the general forum. It will make you give info about your system. From there an admin will reply with recommended dosing. They are very helpful and will give you all the info you need.

Myka
03-22-2009, 09:28 PM
go to the Zeo website forums and follow the posting instructions in the general forum. It will make you give info about your system. From there an admin will reply with recommended dosing. They are very helpful and will give you all the info you need.

Oh, I didn't read any rules...oops. I didn't ask them dosing questions though, I just commented that I thought it was silly that the bottle will only last 10 days. :lol:

GreenSpottedPuffer
03-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Oh, I didn't read any rules...oops. I didn't ask them dosing questions though, I just commented that I thought it was silly that the bottle will only last 10 days. :lol:

:tsk: Always read the rules... :suspicious: