PDA

View Full Version : New 30galCube pic

CHEAPREEF
06-14-2003, 05:26 PM
Just wanted to post a pic of my new 30gal cube as of this morning. Not a really good pic/not a really good camera. :biggrin:

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/winger9/fulltank61303.jpg

Clinton

Dale D
06-14-2003, 06:09 PM
Looks great. :cool:

I like the frag trays.

I hope things turn out better with this one.

pocilipora
06-14-2003, 06:28 PM
Is your sand blue?

christyf5
06-14-2003, 07:53 PM
What kind of lighting do you have on it? Just wondering as I have one of those leathers like you have (pinkish top center next to the toadstool) and it hasn't been out the entire time I've had MH lighting. The polyps come out but it doesn't open ito the petal shape like you have. I was just wondering if it was getting too much light or it was just cranky :wink:

Thanks
Christy :)

Jack
06-15-2003, 12:25 AM
that is such a sweet tank man :cool:

there's so much life in it.. nicley done considering how fast you recovered from your 40 gal cube breaking on you. did you lose any livestock? that tank sure looks nicely laid out.

those frag racks are nice too, i agree with dale

CHEAPREEF
06-15-2003, 02:00 AM
Thanks for the nice comments guys. :mrgreen:

Is your sand blue?

Nope, i think that might be my crappy camera. It's a mix of white and black, i really like the look.

What kind of lighting do you have on it? Just wondering as I have one of those leathers like you have (pinkish top center next to the toadstool) and it hasn't been out the entire time I've had MH lighting. The polyps come out but it doesn't open ito the petal shape like you have. I was just wondering if it was getting too much light or it was just cranky :wink:

Thanks
Christy :)

The lightng is one 175watt 10k Ushio with 2 Overdriven 18" Actinics. Pinkish leather next to the toadstool is a cabbage coral (no polyps) if i'm looking at the right coral. If i'm looking at the wrong one just let me know. :biggrin:

that is such a sweet tank man :cool:

there's so much life in it.. nicley done considering how fast you recovered from your 40 gal cube breaking on you. did you lose any livestock? that tank sure looks nicely laid out.

those frag racks are nice too, i agree with dale

Thanks for the kind words, i lost almost all of my SPS frags in the move but my buddy in Fort Sask Duaine took care of that. :mrgreen: I have side shots if anyone would like me to post them. I can also take some closeups if anyone wants a better shot of a frag or whatever.

Clinton