Myka
03-20-2009, 03:17 AM
Nope...can't do it. :lol:

Keri
03-20-2009, 03:24 AM
lol...seller's remorse

Myka
03-20-2009, 03:26 AM
It was up for all of 5 minutes. I was going to sell my Bangaiis. :eek: I just can't bring myself to do it...I'm too attached to the little buggers even though they are a pain in de butt.

subman
03-20-2009, 03:28 AM
:rofl2:

skabooya
03-20-2009, 03:42 AM
awww your too cute LOL

Myka
03-20-2009, 03:51 AM
Why do I have feelings for fish? They don't like me...they just use me for my feeding skills.

new but handy
03-20-2009, 03:53 AM
I couldn't keep them, I went through 4 before I gave up

banditpowdercoat
03-20-2009, 04:00 AM
was just at AJ's in Vernon. and they had some teeny Banggai's Way smaller than ours. Wife was wanting to take them home. I couldn't imagine them any smaller....

How well do Banggai's do in pairs? are they peacefull, or do they need to be added together? ie, could we get another one?

new but handy
03-20-2009, 04:12 AM
Hey did you happen to see the old dead coral and rock under the back tanks at AJ's? You can buy some if you want, it's only $14 lb

banditpowdercoat
03-20-2009, 04:21 AM
Only $14/Lb. damn I wish I woulda known that. would have sold the Wife to buy it all.... LOL

new but handy
03-20-2009, 04:23 AM
Yes I was quite shocked when I brought an ice cream bucket to the till, weighed it and was asked for $80

christyf5
03-20-2009, 04:28 AM
seems to have spawned some chat so I moved this to reef for now :biggrin:

if you still want it deleted just let me know, Myka :biggrin:

fishoholic
03-20-2009, 04:37 AM
Why do I have feelings for fish? They don't like me...they just use me for my feeding skills.

:laugh: So funny, yet so true :mrgreen:

Myka
03-20-2009, 04:52 AM
was just at AJ's in Vernon. and they had some teeny Banggai's Way smaller than ours. Wife was wanting to take them home. I couldn't imagine them any smaller....

How well do Banggai's do in pairs? are they peacefull, or do they need to be added together? ie, could we get another one?

Bangaiis, unlike Pajamas do well alone. Once they reach maturity they won't put up with any other Cardinals unless they find a mate. Then they will usually breed and breed and breed. The male holds the eggs in his mouth for 5 weeks and doesn't eat. When he releases them the female is often ready to breed within a week, at which point it goes round n round. This sounds great, but for the 5 weeks that the male doesn't eat he's losing weight, and getting skinnier. If he does batch after batch he will often starve himself to death. So, for that reason it is best to just keep Bangaiis singly, or buy a pair like mine where the male eats the eggs instead of carrying them. :D

seems to have spawned some chat so I moved this to reef for now :biggrin:

if you still want it deleted just let me know, Myka :biggrin:

Thanks for moving it. Funny what sparks chat around here!!! :lol: