PDA

View Full Version : Subject Frags

danny zubot
03-10-2009, 05:27 AM
So does anyone have any frags in the Kootenays besides me?

Trying to think of a way to keep this posted here instead of the buy'sell forum.:wink:

Oh ya, here's a link to my frag sale thread.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50233

Aquattro
03-10-2009, 05:37 AM
Trying to think of a way to keep this posted here instead of the buy'sell forum.:wink:

you didn't think that would really work? lol

GreenSpottedPuffer
03-10-2009, 05:40 AM
Hahaha...this is great!

Aquattro
03-10-2009, 05:43 AM
I think what Danny means is that he's looking for people in the area to get together with, maybe trade stuff, drink beer, that kind of thing. Then the post belongs here. That's what you mean, right Danny? :)

wickedfrags
03-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Good looking corals, and ya they look like they could use some pruning. Good luck with the sale.

Myka
03-10-2009, 04:30 PM
:lol: I have frags (and travel to the Koots several times a year), but I think they are all spoken for. They never last long in Kelowna. I might try fragging my Favia though because I don't like the shape of it. :D I haven't fragged a Favia before though, so I'm a bit concerned about healing. Must buy Dremel...I needed an excuse anyway. I've wanted a Dremel for years.

brizzo
03-10-2009, 05:05 PM
:lol: I have frags (and travel to the Koots several times a year), but I think they are all spoken for. They never last long in Kelowna. I might try fragging my Favia though because I don't like the shape of it. :D I haven't fragged a Favia before though, so I'm a bit concerned about healing. Must buy Dremel...I needed an excuse anyway. I've wanted a Dremel for years.

Come see me at work, I can give you a deal on a kit :biggrin:

Myka
03-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Come see me at work, I can give you a deal on a kit :biggrin:

Exactly what I was thinkin! ;)

danny zubot
03-11-2009, 03:28 AM
I think what Danny means is that he's looking for people in the area to get together with, maybe trade stuff, drink beer, that kind of thing. Then the post belongs here. That's what you mean, right Danny? :)

Right Brad.:wink:

robzilla
03-15-2009, 01:42 AM
i got the word out to other "non" canreef members.