PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Seahorse

3littlebear
03-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi there, as the tittle said I'm selling my two Seahorses. They are eating well and healthy, one is Barbouri and the other one is reidi. They are female and both tank raise from australia. $150 for both.

3littlebear
03-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Bump

saltwaterseahorses
03-13-2009, 02:17 AM
Hi there, as the tittle said I'm selling my two Seahorses. They are eating well and healthy, one is Barbouri and the other one is reidi. They are girls and both tank raise from australia. $150 for both.
i have very docile i have a clown a yellow tang a scopas tang and a wrasse and firefish so i was wondering if they would get along and are they difficult too eat and what do they eat?

dsaundry
03-13-2009, 02:41 AM
I wouldn't combine them.....no no no...bad idea.

Pan
03-13-2009, 06:14 AM
I wouldn't combine them.....no no no...bad idea.
^^

3littlebear
03-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Seahorse are slow eater, they can't compete for food with fast eating fish.

saltwaterseahorses
03-14-2009, 11:48 PM
im really in love with them and i was wondering because we sold all are fish we now have a coral beauty,firefish,scooter blenny,bubble coral,a mushroom,a yellowheadded jawfish(veryyyyyyyyy peaceful),red normal starfish,cleaner shrimp,snails,and a grass coral and a polyps, pyjama cardinal fish,and a very beautiful tree plant.SO IS THIS A GOOD MATCH?what do your seahorses eat?how many times a day?how long does it take?

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Mine live with a jawfish no problem. Its the fast, active swimmers/feeders that outcompete slow moving seahorses that should be avoided.

dsaundry
03-15-2009, 01:22 AM
No other fish at all!!!! Seahorse should be kept by themselves mostly. Even if you think your other fish are not aggressive it won't work..Get rid of all your other fish, then make your tank into a seahorse tank..do your resarch, don,t impule buy and hope they get along. You will lose a lo of fish and waste a lot of money. Most importantly you will lose livestock and that is a big waste.

originalozzyo
03-15-2009, 01:52 AM
^^ exactly, keeping seahorses involves firstly understanding how to keep them and knowing suitable tankmates. If you're asking what can i keep with it then you shouldn't even be considering them since it will be a waste of money on your part and a waste of two good seahorses.

3littlebear
03-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Bump