PDA

View Full Version : WF Order in Calgary

michika
03-03-2009, 08:15 PM
I'd like to do an order in the near future please!

I'm looking at arrival sometime after Monday the 16th as I am out of town until the 15th.

Who wants something?

24storm
03-03-2009, 08:18 PM
I would be in for a few things.

Let me know when and how you want to proceed.

I can receive if you can't Cathrine. I can also hold stuff for you if you need.

Keith

Rbacchiega
03-03-2009, 08:28 PM
I'd more than likely be in for some stuff. I know Mark (Ephraim) was trying to put an order together a while ago, maybe contact him and see if he'd still like to go in on one

michika
03-03-2009, 08:41 PM
The usual plan, if I remember correctly, is to amass a list and total from each person involved and have one single contact send it on to Dave. Then if there is shipping Dave will let us know what it is, and we mutually agree on a shipping/arrival date.

I can be the keeper of the list and if you guys want to PM me your list, I can handle the administrative side of things. I've got my stuff down and ready to go.

I'll send Mark a PM.

Rbacchiega
03-03-2009, 09:01 PM
so how small is a "small" frag etc? Just so I can justify spending what he's asking for some of them :D

oops, found it on the site.. :rolleyes:

Phanman
03-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Im in if it does go down

michika
03-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Its definitely going down.

I guess we all just have to figure out a cut off date, and delivery date. I would propose a cut off date of Friday, March 13th at 8pm MST, with delivery some time that week following. Anyone else have other ideas?

michika
03-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Odd double post that means nothing....except I'm getting a ponape frag! *Insert Happy Dance*

Ephraim
03-03-2009, 11:54 PM
i am sssoooooo freakin' in on this

lobsterboy
03-04-2009, 12:00 AM
i was checkin out that superman digi, how small is small? anyone have past experience?

michika
03-04-2009, 12:29 AM
If you go to the website, and at the bottom you can click on About Wicked Frags for sizes.

I've always had a great experience with Dave's frags, however you may want to go under WF's reviews for more information.

andestang
03-04-2009, 12:37 AM
I'd like to get a few things if available, I will check.

Jay180reef
03-04-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm in for a handful of frags

wickedfrags
03-04-2009, 10:53 PM
FYI, with a deadline of Friday at 8MST, delivery could realisticly not end up being until the week after. By the time I confirm availability and everyone gets paid up, well this can take a bit. In addition, I may need to frag specific pieces for people, so they will need a little time to heal. I do not rush orders out simply for the purposes of getting it out.....I am the one that needs to replace them if they do not survive! Any nobody likes DOA.

Its definitely going down.

I guess we all just have to figure out a cut off date, and delivery date. I would propose a cut off date of Friday, March 13th at 8pm MST, with delivery some time that week following. Anyone else have other ideas?

Check with Marie - I believe she got a small frag before the holidays. It has gorwn like crazy for her.....wish I could say I had that problem. Frag will be about an inch (+/-)...depending on how it frags. I frag this onl when it is ordered.

i was checkin out that superman digi, how small is small? anyone have past experience?

Ephraim
03-04-2009, 11:55 PM
if i need to wait a bit for the order to arrive, i am ok with that

ElGuappo
03-04-2009, 11:59 PM
I would like to get in on this aswell. his mail box is full so i cant check availability right now. im good fro 50 - 70 bucks

wickedfrags
03-05-2009, 12:35 AM
Fire me an email. dave@wickedfrags.com

PM fills up way to fast, I will apply for a larger limit one of these days.

I would like to get in on this aswell. his mail box is full so i cant check availability right now. im good fro 50 - 70 bucks

aquatic_rice
03-05-2009, 08:18 AM
I'm interested in ordering a bunch frags. Theres some nice a$$ pieces. :D
Just lemme know when.

michika
03-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Alright, so lets make the final cut off on the 13th, and arrival the week of the 23rd? Is everyone okay with that? Like Dave mentioned certain pieces need some healing time.

If you have your list together PM it to me please, I will put it into the spread sheet and I'll email it all together to Dave.

jepree
03-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Sweet!!! I'm so in on this buy!!!

wickedfrags
03-05-2009, 10:56 PM
FYI PM box has been cleansed...

michika
03-05-2009, 11:31 PM
I have actual orders from the following

Me
Ephram
24storm
Rbacchiega
jepree

I think we've enough to hit free shipping...a couple times over!

So everyone else if you want in send me your orders please!

Dave you have a PM.

andestang
03-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Sent you a PM Dave

wickedfrags
03-06-2009, 12:46 AM
replied.

Sent you a PM Dave

also replied - and FYI the magic number for free shipping @ wicked is 375

I have actual orders from the following

Me
Ephram
24storm
Rbacchiega
jepree

I think we've enough to hit free shipping...a couple times over!

So everyone else if you want in send me your orders please!

Dave you have a PM.

Rbacchiega
03-06-2009, 03:33 AM
Dave/Catherine. Can you please add the Green and Purple Spongodes to my list. Thanks

lorenz0
03-06-2009, 06:11 AM
nm, i should wait for a bit

levi1803
03-06-2009, 01:24 PM
I just got my order from Wicked Frags yesterday, awesome stuff, nice frag sizes as well. I'll be posting pic's when all my zoa's open up fully. I love my ponape birdsnest :biggrin: I went a little overboard on the zoa's (is that possible?)

michika
03-11-2009, 06:45 AM
New list includes the following:
Michika
Ephram
24Storm
Rbacchiega
jepree
Aquatic_rice
Jay180reef

Please remember to send me your orders so I can forward them onto Dave. The cut off for this order & payment is Friday the 13th. Delivery & pick-up will occur the week of the 23rd with the location TBD. As well Dave is the person to contact, dave@wickedfrags.com, for specific product & pricing questions.

ElGuappo
03-11-2009, 08:01 AM
Sorry been crazy busy lately . i have tommorrow off so i will get on it then.

aquatic_rice
03-11-2009, 05:55 PM
so how and who do we make payments to? Do we all make payments to Dave individally or to you catherine?

aquatic_rice
03-11-2009, 06:24 PM
sent you a pm catherine so if you could update my list.
thnx

365seasons
03-11-2009, 07:12 PM
is there orders often??

figure we should wait a bit.

Rbacchiega
03-11-2009, 07:16 PM
so how and who do we make payments to? Do we all make payments to Dave individally or to you catherine?

When I talked to Dave last he said e-mailing him the payment would be the best option.

aquatic_rice
03-11-2009, 11:10 PM
When I talked to Dave last he said e-mailing him the payment would be the best option.

How do you email payment? I've never done that so i dont know :P

michika
03-11-2009, 11:20 PM
You'll be paying Dave directly. Please check out his website for payment options. I've always paid with PayPal myself.

andestang
03-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Hey Dave, just wondering if you had time to get that pic yet ?

wickedfrags
03-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Absolutely not...PM me I think I know frag you are talking about. May be able to do it today however I am getting my car back from the shop with my new cam :mrgreen:

Hey Dave, just wondering if you had time to get that pic yet ?

parkinsn
03-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Getting in under the wire here if its not too late. I am in for 1 UFO zoa. and 1 Montipoda Spongodes. Catherine if you can add this to your list... thanks.

Dave Pm coming.

Thanks, Scott

andestang
03-12-2009, 06:16 PM
PM resent

ElGuappo
03-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Waiting to hear on availability.

es355lucille
03-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Hopefully you guys do this again in the future. I would have liked to get in on this, but am busy getting another tank up and running......nice looking frags.

Brad

michika
03-13-2009, 01:26 AM
Getting in under the wire here if its not too late. I am in for 1 UFO zoa. and 1 Montipoda Spongodes. Catherine if you can add this to your list... thanks.

Dave Pm coming.

Thanks, Scott

Added you.

Dave,

You have an email. Just sending you an updated list.

Everyone else,

Once Dave can confirm everything is available please start paying him directly. I will not be online tomorrow, probably just once in the morning, and one around dinner time. As well its looking like 24storm will be the receiver on this order. I'll post up more details as soon as they are available.

michika
03-14-2009, 03:46 PM
We're still waiting on confirmation from Dave that all the items are in-fact available. If you have not yet paid, please do not worry, and just wait for Dave's confirmation before paying. I believe at this point shipping will be free.

wickedfrags
03-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Email sent to Catherine confirming all frags are available except one zoa, one price change also as only a smaller piece is available. Dave

ElGuappo
03-15-2009, 07:14 PM
All paid up as of 2 seconds ago. chronic shag acro, pink mille, and orange green stylo. :mrgreen:

aquatic_rice
03-16-2009, 05:47 PM
So are payments made to sales@wickedfrags.com? Sorry if its a stupid question but i've never used paypal and want to make sure i get it right.

thnx

Ephraim
03-16-2009, 05:55 PM
i have not recieved a pm to confirm availability for my peices and total.

wickedfrags
03-16-2009, 06:25 PM
Thanks. And FYI, that chronic shag acro is the most under rated piece on the site, metallic green with purple tips, wicked long polyps. You will be very happy with it.

All paid up as of 2 seconds ago. chronic shag acro, pink mille, and orange green stylo. :mrgreen:

That is the correct email address.

So are payments made to sales@wickedfrags.com? Sorry if its a stupid question but i've never used paypal and want to make sure i get it right.

thnx

I do not have the sheet in front of me, however the only changes were that the mean yellow and blue zoas are no longer available, and there was a price change on the meteor shower cyphastrea. Other than that, everything requested is available.

i have not recieved a pm to confirm availability for my peices and total.

Ephraim
03-16-2009, 08:57 PM
I do not have the sheet in front of me, however the only changes were that the mean yellow and blue zoas are no longer available, and there was a price change on the meteor shower cyphastrea. Other than that, everything requested is available.

None of mine were those peices so i guess i am good to go. I will send payment right away.

Who is the pickup point for this order? Catherine? Do we have an anticipated arrival date yet?

michika
03-17-2009, 02:18 AM
I actually still haven't received that email from Dave, so I've asked him to re-send it. Once I have it I'll be able to send everyone PMs confirming their order and total. Although so far it seems like just a few orders were impacted, so if your order was not, please do go ahead and pay dave at sales@wickedfrags.com

Right now 24storm will be receiving the order. Again, once we get in touch with Dave we will confirm the date of the arrival.

As for those of you who did not have their order into me before Friday, you must confirm with Dave that he can fit you in. I've had a few people PM me with orders past the cutoff date, and I apologize, but I cannot speak on behalf of Dave.

JDigital
03-17-2009, 03:33 AM
Damn... forgot about this... oh well... Next time

aquatic_rice
03-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Tried to send you payment Dave, but theres was an issue with paypal website so I couldnt send it.
Will try again later on today, or possibly tommorow. Hope thats ok.

burtonpj48
03-18-2009, 03:30 AM
this may be off topic, but are you selling any food, that you make at this time.

michika
03-18-2009, 01:33 PM
So it appears that the following people have paid:

Rbacchiega
ElGuappo
Myself

Who else has paid?

Dave, I still need you to re-email me the list.

Burtonpj48, no, not at this time.

wickedfrags
03-18-2009, 03:04 PM
I will re-email it to you tonight, I saved it on my home computer. FYI, the only things that changed were the blue/yellow zoa is no longer available and a meteor shower cyphastrea price was changed to $35 to reflect it's size. Dave

So it appears that the following people have paid:

Rbacchiega
ElGuappo
Myself

Who else has paid?

Dave, I still need you to re-email me the list.

Burtonpj48, no, not at this time.

Ephraim
03-18-2009, 03:40 PM
i have paid

24storm
03-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Paid

parkinsn
03-18-2009, 04:39 PM
paid

aquatic_rice
03-18-2009, 06:27 PM
me and jepree paid

Jay180reef
03-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Paid

Catherine, I had a slight order change, but Dave and I have sorted it out. I'll PM you details.

michika
03-19-2009, 01:48 AM
Awesome, thank you guys!

I'll go through the order and make sure everything works out.

michika
03-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Alright everyone we are all paid up, and everything is available now.

I'm just waiting on 24storm to confirm his choice of date for receiving the package next week and we're home free.

parkinsn
03-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Alright everyone we are all paid up, and everything is available now.

I'm just waiting on 24storm to confirm his choice of date for receiving the package next week and we're home free.

wooohooo!!!

Ephraim
03-19-2009, 03:19 PM
yeeehaaww, i am super excited to get my stuff!

jepree
03-19-2009, 03:35 PM
sweet!!!!

Rbacchiega
03-19-2009, 04:41 PM
*ahem*

woo

michika
03-19-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm so excited to get this stuff. I don't want to have to wait, I'm too impatient!

Ephraim
03-22-2009, 02:43 PM
sooooo is this being shipped this week? I would like to get my week all planned out here. If anyone knows please post in the thread.

wickedfrags
03-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Will not be shipping this week. I am coordinating to ship Tuesday or Wednesday of next week right now.

sooooo is this being shipped this week? I would like to get my week all planned out here. If anyone knows please post in the thread.

michika
03-22-2009, 04:34 PM
I personally am not prepared to pick-up/accept anything next week, as I planned to pick up my items this week. However, I am hoping I can re-arrange a few things to make it work.

Dave when you ship Tuesday or Wednesday, do you mean arrival here in Calgary on Wednesday or Thursday? Would you also explain why we are shipping a week later then originally planned?

michika
03-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Bump.

Dave please email me so we can firm up a delivery date ASAP.

wickedfrags
03-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Reason for not shipping this week - combination of I need to make quite a few of these frags up from my colonies as they are not previously fragged...the Vancouver Group order goes out tomorrow (comparable size to this order) and the times payments were received. Fragging and shipping something right away is just not a good idea and rushing is not in the best interst of the frags, group order members or myself (as I need to replace them if they do not survive shipping). Also, due the inherent nature of group orders, well I generally do not start preparing these orders until all payments are received.

I personally am not prepared to pick-up/accept anything next week, as I planned to pick up my items this week. However, I am hoping I can re-arrange a few things to make it work.

Dave when you ship Tuesday or Wednesday, do you mean arrival here in Calgary on Wednesday or Thursday? Would you also explain why we are shipping a week later then originally planned?

Done, and cc'd Keith also.

Bump.

Dave please email me so we can firm up a delivery date ASAP.

Rbacchiega
03-23-2009, 08:48 PM
still stooooooooooooked

michika
03-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Thank you Dave! I appreciate your clairification, and think its the right choice.

So tentatively we are looking at shipping Wednesday April 1 to arrive Thursday April 2.

I will be PMing everyone pick-up location details later this evening. If you do not receive a PM from me by say 7pm tonight, let me know so I can make sure you have the details.

Ephraim
03-23-2009, 09:08 PM
i can understand the need to wait...

but this empty section on my frag rack is killing me :P

wickedfrags
03-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Correct, arrival date will be Thusday April 2 unless something changes.

And because of the logistical challenges............well I will be including one(1) FREE frag of this wicked Aussie piece with the order!!! Is it a porites, it is a monti, nobody seems to know for sure. The CITES says monti......kinda resembles that dinosour egg monti in the US. Either way, yellow with pink polpys is a wicked unusual combination for any piece. Not on the website and no, not for sale at this time.

This has started to colour up REAL nice in my display tank under low light.

You can fight over it come Thusday - cheers :mrgreen:

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/wickedfrags/yellow-pink.jpg

Rbacchiega
03-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Dibs

(because I'm pretty???)

Actually, personally I think it should go to Catherine or 24storm for setting this up...then they can frag it for me when the time comes

24storm
03-23-2009, 09:58 PM
This freebie should go to Catherine for putting this together and if she don't want it i am sure she will then i get it cause i am first to post HAHA:lol:

Keith

24storm
03-23-2009, 09:59 PM
LOL second

wickedfrags
03-23-2009, 10:06 PM
There will of course be other freebies, whatever I can find/fit at the time.

The one illustrated above should ideally go to someone with halides, or HO T5's.

Perhaps a best offer to cover some beverages when everyone pics up their stuff, or flip some coins.............assuming others also think it is a nice piece (to each their own), I am liking it personally.

Rbacchiega
03-23-2009, 10:18 PM
I've got halides!

Other freebies eh....

24storm
03-23-2009, 10:20 PM
Well i am receiving the order so i am accepting bribes. Let me now what you have to offer up LOL.

Keith

wickedfrags
03-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Better not forget to ship this one............Keith may hear about it if it somehow did not show up

Well i am receiving the order so i am accepting bribes. Let me now what you have to offer up LOL.

Keith

michika
03-23-2009, 10:44 PM
this empty section on my frag rack is killing me :P

I have visions of the rack jumping up into some warped stick-man and coming at you with a egg-crate knife making "weh weh weh" noises a la Psycho.

It totally cracked me up. :lol:

That is one hot looking frag there Dave.

24storm
03-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Better not forget to ship this one............Keith may hear about it if it somehow did not show up

Just dirty Dave :twised:

Don't even think about it. You are very very evil or should i say Wicked.

Keith

michika
03-24-2009, 04:49 AM
I finally got all the PMs out...I kept thinking my internet was out all evening...nope, I just forgot to turn my wireless back on...its definitely one of those days.

Again, if I missed you, please let me know and I'll get the pick up information out to you asap.

michika
03-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Please be aware that the order is arriving next week, not this week, on THURSDAY, APRIL 2nd!

wickedfrags
03-24-2009, 09:48 PM
No worries, I've been called both :mrgreen: Let's stick with wicked here on canreef.

Just dirty Dave :twised:

Don't even think about it. You are very very evil or should i say Wicked.

Keith

aquatic_rice
03-26-2009, 05:51 PM
so dave, do you have an ETA on the coral shipment? ive got the afternoon free on the 2nd so i can pick it up right away. How is it being shipped?

thnx

wickedfrags
03-26-2009, 06:11 PM
I don't have the info in front of me...however I believe the ETA has been cordinated for Thursday April 2

I may just work out perfect for you :)

so dave, do you have an ETA on the coral shipment? ive got the afternoon free on the 2nd so i can pick it up right away. How is it being shipped?

thnx

Ephraim
04-01-2009, 02:11 AM
oh boy oh boy, arrival date is getting close. Are these frags going to be mounted or do i need to go pick up some more super glue?

24storm
04-02-2009, 12:28 AM
I have the tracking number!!! The order is to be delivered by 10:30 tomorrow morning.

I am taking the day off of work so i will be available for pick up all day. Please give me till 11 to get things set.

If anyone still needs my address please send a PM.

Also if i could ask everyone to use my side door please and i do not have a dorr bell on that door so please knock. If you call me before i will make sure i am within ear shot of the door.

Thanks Keith

lorenz0
04-02-2009, 12:31 AM
lol the ups guys always bring it at the last second. happened both times for me.

24storm
04-02-2009, 12:39 AM
That's why i put pick up at 11 cause every time i have done it they are always right at 10:30 or just past.

Keith

michika
04-02-2009, 12:59 PM
oh boy oh boy, arrival date is getting close. Are these frags going to be mounted or do i need to go pick up some more super glue?

Might as well pick some up just to be safe.

I tracked the package this morning and its in town!

24storm
04-02-2009, 03:49 PM
UPS makes a lair out of me.

THERE HERE!!!!

Give me 20 mins or so to check every thing over.

Keith

Ephraim
04-02-2009, 03:59 PM
whoohoo!!

michika
04-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Sweet! I'm so excited! I'll definitely be there right after work, so 4ish!

Rbacchiega
04-02-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm so excited..(whoa oh) and I just can't hide it (whoa oh) I'm about to lose controll and I think I like it (whoa yeaaaaaaaaaah)

ahem...

See you around 12:30 Keith.

24storm
04-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Everything looks great. Heat pack still warm box was a little wet but everthing had water in it.

Some sweet looking items in here.

COME AND GET EM!!!!!

kEITH

Rbacchiega
04-02-2009, 04:24 PM
are the frags mounted Keith?

24storm
04-02-2009, 04:31 PM
are the frags mounted Keith?

Randy you have 2 mounted 2 unmounted.
I have some small rock or plugs here your more then welcome to.

Keith

wickedfrags
04-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Glad to hear everything arrived on time. Always suprising to learn that the box is wet - not sure how that happens given how the frags are packaged.

There are indeed some nice pieces in there. Post some pics!

wickedfrags
04-02-2009, 05:23 PM
And oh ya, aside from the yellow and pink monti frag I threw in (the one from this thread)...............ya I threw in a very small SUNSET MONTI frag. No throw-away freebies here. :mrgreen:

24storm
04-02-2009, 05:31 PM
I put in a couple of frags to Dave. So every one gets a free frag first come first pick.

Not sure about the wet box just one corner was a little wet.

Keith

Ephraim
04-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Got all my stuff landed in my tank and they look great! The green birdnest was huge, thanks dave. But taking it out of the bag i dropped it on the floor! LOL, just my luck. It's all salvaged though, now i have one decent size birds nest and two plugs covered with the bits and peices that broke off. Just gotta wait for them to grow in so they dont look ghetto anymore. The P grandis is insanely huge, all my other palys have polyp envy now. Poor things are blushing after seeing this beast.

I'll post some pics when i get back home from work.

24storm
04-02-2009, 07:23 PM
I was so surprised at the size of that birds nest and that it was still in one piece that is amazing, (well was in one piece). LOL

And the paly was huge i have never sen that before its even bigger then the common green ones you see everywhere.

Got all my stuff landed in my tank and they look great! The green birdnest was huge, thanks dave. But taking it out of the bag i dropped it on the floor! LOL, just my luck. It's all salvaged though, now i have one decent size birds nest and two plugs covered with the bits and peices that broke off. Just gotta wait for them to grow in so they dont look ghetto anymore. The P grandis is insanely huge, all my other palys have polyp envy now. Poor things are blushing after seeing this beast.

wickedfrags
04-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Glad to hear you were happy with your stuff. Sorry to hear about dropping that piece......hate it when that happens. FYI - that birdsnest is in my display, so large I can not remove it.

And ya, that polyp is a biggin', don't call it El Grande for nothing :mrgreen:

About the largest I could fit in the bag. Hope all the other pieces arrived looking good as well.

I was so surprised at the size of that birds nest and that it was still in one piece that is amazing, (well was in one piece). LOL

And the paly was huge i have never sen that before its even bigger then the common green ones you see everywhere.

Rbacchiega
04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
well..the frags are in the tank!

The Orange/Green Stylo is already nice and fuzzy and the Meteor Shower C something er rather is intense! Zoa are already open and making the zoa garden even more amazing...

question though...the green/purple spong-thingermajiger (SPS)...where should that go in the tank???? I've got 2x250W MH and 4x65W PC Actinics...good flow throughout. Right now it's not quite near the top of the tank, but not in the middle either. Guess I'll give it time to see if it gets happy soon

wickedfrags
04-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Good to hear!

Keep the Cyphastrea (cy-phas-tree-a) low for best colour. I keep mine 2" off the bottom in indirect light/in a sheltered located with my 400W halides.

That m. spongodes can be kept anywhere, but mid tank should do the trick. Dave

well..the frags are in the tank!

The Orange/Green Stylo is already nice and fuzzy and the Meteor Shower C something er rather is intense! Zoa are already open and making the zoa garden even more amazing...

question though...the green/purple spong-thingermajiger (SPS)...where should that go in the tank???? I've got 2x250W MH and 4x65W PC Actinics...good flow throughout. Right now it's not quite near the top of the tank, but not in the middle either. Guess I'll give it time to see if it gets happy soon

24storm
04-02-2009, 11:17 PM
One person left for pick up. Coming a little later.

Thanks to Dave for all the great pieces and Catherine for setting it up.

Nice meeting everyone. When everything grows out you now know where i live to drop off a piece lol.:lol:

Thanks everyone

And thanks El Guappo for the frags that was nice of you.

Keith

michika
04-02-2009, 11:23 PM
Thank you everyone! I'm just getting ready to put my frags in my tank.

ElGuappo
04-03-2009, 12:16 AM
i was quiet happy with the order. all frags were quiet large and in great shape. just got them all in the tank. looking good so far. and yes that chronic shag acro does look amazing in person.

wickedfrags
04-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Thanks again for order Calgary. Keith - enjoy that PM, one nice SPS.

So who grabbed the yellow and pink polyp monti and tiny sunset frag freebies???

And yes - that chronic shag acro is the most under-rated piece on the site. Metallic green base with purple tips, and more hairy than ANY mille in your tank.

i was quiet happy with the order. all frags were quiet large and in great shape. just got them all in the tank. looking good so far. and yes that chronic shag acro does look amazing in person.

Rbacchiega
04-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Aussie X-Factor Zoas
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/casper_023/IMG_0247.jpg

Meteor Shower (quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces):
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/casper_023/IMG_0248.jpg

I'm going to wait for a bit to grab pics of the other two...and the freebie...until tomorrow. Not entirely happy in the tank yet but they still look incredible. Can't wait until they show the same PE that my other SPS are showing...

Thanks again Catherine and Keith for setting this up and Dave for the rad...er...WICKED frags (badum dum ch!)

Ephraim
04-03-2009, 05:04 AM
By the time i got home tonight, only actinics were on, but here's some pics

Green Bird's nest
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/markephraim/IMG_1112.jpg

"El Grande"
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/markephraim/IMG_1123.jpg

Tricolor Aussie
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/markephraim/IMG_1132.jpg

Green/Purple Polyp Acro
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/markephraim/IMG_1139.jpg

Not pictured, i also got some moonglow zoos, they were all closed up and sleeping already.

lobsterboy
04-03-2009, 06:59 AM
the frags look great, next time i will have to get in on this.

fooser
04-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Aussie X-Factor Zoas
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/casper_023/IMG_0247.jpg

Meteor Shower (quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces):
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/casper_023/IMG_0248.jpg

I'm going to wait for a bit to grab pics of the other two...and the freebie...until tomorrow. Not entirely happy in the tank yet but they still look incredible. Can't wait until they show the same PE that my other SPS are showing...

Thanks again Catherine and Keith for setting this up and Dave for the rad...er...WICKED frags (badum dum ch!)

I have those xfactor zoas from Dave too, they are awesome! I have wanted that meteor shower cyphastrea for a while too....hint hint Dave...
Good pick! Here is my Xfactor.. but I dont have the meteor shower to show :(
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp206/anthonychin88/SPS/DSC_1836.jpg

lobsterboy
04-03-2009, 07:07 AM
if your goin to do an order anthony, maybe we can share shippin

wickedfrags
04-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Those look familiar - and nice pictures. Dave

xtreme
04-03-2009, 09:43 PM
if your goin to do an order anthony, maybe we can share shippin

I would be in for a piece or two if you guys want to do another order.

michika
04-03-2009, 11:13 PM
I'd probably be in for something. Let me know if you go forwards with this please.

jepree
04-03-2009, 11:14 PM
My meteor shower and orange/green stylo aint lookin so hot! Couple polyps on the metor shower are brown and i dont know if thats cuz of die-off or just a transition phase it goes through. Pieces did crumble off and i glued them back on but the other polyps on it are still vibrant pink/red! The orange/green stylo has some die-off on the lower base and is white now dang it!!! IS THIS NORMAL WITH SHIPPING??? Just concerned cuz the purple torch, free zoos and the free frag from dave (lime green acro) are doing amazing. Kinda got sad and a little disappointed to be honest.

Ill be posting pictures later today or tomorrow. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

lobsterboy
04-04-2009, 12:10 AM
I would be in for a piece or two if you guys want to do another order.

I'd probably be in for something. Let me know if you go forwards with this please.

yeah, same here, i am in for a few. anyone else want to get in on this.

git er goin

so we got xtreme to the max
and michika and lobsterboy who want in on this.

24storm
04-04-2009, 12:32 AM
I am sure Dave will see this and want to see some pics. The Green acro was from Me (keith) the free Zoos were from Dave.

Are you sure you have die off or is it just a little tissue damage from gluing it. The glue warms when it dries and it is normal to have white at the base.

I am not sure about the Meteor i have never had one. There were 3 of them in the order maybe some else can chime in on that one.

Keith

My meteor shower and orange/green stylo aint lookin so hot! Couple polyps on the metor shower are brown and i dont know if thats cuz of die-off or just a transition phase it goes through. Pieces did crumble off and i glued them back on but the other polyps on it are still vibrant pink/red! The orange/green stylo has some die-off on the lower base and is white now dang it!!! IS THIS NORMAL WITH SHIPPING??? Just concerned cuz the purple torch, free zoos and the free frag from dave (lime green acro) are doing amazing. Kinda got sad and a little disappointed to be honest.

Ill be posting pictures later today or tomorrow. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

michika
04-04-2009, 01:09 AM
I'd definitely get in touch with Dave ASAP. Email him with a photo as his arrive alive policy is only 24 hours.

Rbacchiega
04-04-2009, 01:22 AM
my meteor shower is actually brighter than the picture in this thread shows...no damage..

TheAce
04-04-2009, 04:06 AM

git er goin

Id probably be interested as well......

aquatic_rice
04-04-2009, 04:13 AM
My corals seem to be doin alright, just my booberry digi isnt really blue when i got it. I checked back today and there is some polyp extension and they are light blue, but the stalk is a light brown. I also had the same crumbling a bit on the meteor shower but there seems to be no die off or browning of the polyps. As this is my first online order i dunno how they are suppose to look when they arrive.
Got some pics but gotta try an figure out how to post em on here.

Jay180reef
04-04-2009, 04:32 AM
Mine are all doing just fine...I'll take some pics tomorrow.

karazy
04-04-2009, 04:36 AM
you ordered some jay? mind if i ask what you ordered?

Powertec
04-04-2009, 05:29 AM
If there is another order i will get in on it.

Thanks

fooser
04-04-2009, 05:53 AM

git er goin

I normally would offer to be the organizer as I have in the past, but depending on when people want this to happen (John, I know you have restricted times as well), I may not be here. I would be in for the meteor shower cyph. though. Dave has always taken good care of me :) I think this would be my 5th or 6th order. Perhaps this should be discussed in pm between the above people and not hijacking this thread as it has so many pages already haha.

lobsterboy
04-04-2009, 05:55 AM
so we got now a few people

the ace
powertec.

anymore peoples, lets try and figure out what we want, and get a tally of how much our total is, i am assuiming we are goin for the no shippin charge.

aquatic_rice
04-04-2009, 06:24 AM
Ill post some more pics as i forgot to take a picture of the stylo and strawberry digi and light are out right now. (they seem to be doin alright)
And thanx again keith fer the acro frag. :biggrin:

jepree
04-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows how to get a hold of dave from wickedfrags? After receiving my shipment, i have yet to hear from him! I did have an issue with one of the corals and guarantee but i guess that's done and gone cuz i just cant get a hold of him and its been just over a week now!

Suggestions anybody?

24storm
04-11-2009, 08:15 PM
I know when i spoke to you in the store yesterday you said you emailed. Have you tried sending a PM. If not maybe start a thread in his forum asking for him to get in touch with you. He has been hard to get a hold of lately. But i know he has been around. He but up a auction thread.

Let me know if you if you still cannot get a hold of him.

Keith

Powertec
04-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Any updates of a group order?
Thanks