PDA

View Full Version : Not sure about this

EmilyB
03-01-2009, 06:22 AM
Date Ordered: Saturday 14 February, 2009

I was just wondering wtf happened, and the tracking number said it was in Richmond BC on the 26th. I suspect it will arrive this week. Is this common?

brizzo
03-01-2009, 05:37 PM
I believe Richmond is the customs office. I've had stuff stop there for over a week before :redface:

I think it's out of BRS' hands

snarkys
03-02-2009, 02:02 PM

I was just wondering wtf happened, and the tracking number said it was in Richmond BC on the 26th. I suspect it will arrive this week. Is this common?

We only ship on Fridays to Canada , this allows us to use a program that reduces the brokerage fees down to the point that we can pay them for you. On a $200 order this saves over $50. It also allows us to prepay the taxes and duties so you never have any surprise charges at your door.

So if you ordered saturday it won't go out until the following Friday.

For more details I would need to know your name or order number. However your best bet might be to call UPS since they are the carrier and have possession of your package. Packages get held randomly by your government for inspection by customs. This may have caused a delay.

EmilyB
03-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Thank you. It arrived today.

GreenSpottedPuffer
03-21-2009, 10:26 PM

Wow...thats quite the opening statement with the "wtf" :neutral:

EmilyB
03-22-2009, 03:27 AM
:lol:

I should have elaborated....I ordered some things and then almost two weeks later I went to see where there were and they were in Richmond...and I said....WTF!

Sorry, just thinking out loud...:razz:

GreenSpottedPuffer
03-22-2009, 07:57 PM
:lol:

I should have elaborated....I ordered some things and then almost two weeks later I went to see where there were and they were in Richmond...and I said....WTF!

Sorry, just thinking out loud...:razz:

lol...ya I figured it was something like that :lol: