PDA

View Full Version : No more room

zazzoo
02-27-2009, 02:19 AM
I just purchase 3 more pieces .. one on the left and top right and small piece in the center... i just realized i have no more room for colonies :(
time to start glueing the corals to the glass LOL :biggrin:
http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt311/titaniumauto/DSCF0024.jpg

karazy
02-27-2009, 02:19 AM
sounds like a good excuse to upgrade ;)

Chowder
02-27-2009, 02:27 AM
Yes thats called levels . In my three step class I can take you threw fastening corals to mag floats,powerheads,overflows and yes the back glass. And for a limited time I will show you the fine art of egg crate trays.. As I see by your picture you are only about half full. I see alot of open space.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t4/jkhchris/IMG_2622.jpg

Chris

Gee
02-27-2009, 02:32 AM
Yes thats called levels . In my three step class I can take you threw fastening corals to mag floats,powerheads,overflows and yes the back glass. And for a limited time I will show you the fine art of egg crate trays.. As I see by your picture you are only about half full. I see alot of open space.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t4/jkhchris/IMG_2622.jpg

Chris

OMG :eek: .... LOL, this pic is what it took to get me out of lurk mode!!

zazzoo
02-27-2009, 02:33 AM
wow... ok urs makes mine look empty LOL nice tank man

Chowder
02-27-2009, 02:50 AM
It was before I did the tank transfer to a bigger tank. I started collecting corals and making trays(levels) to keep them until the new tank was ready. I wouldn't suggest this route because it ended up blocking alot of flow off from corals and I lost a few nice pieces before I could transfer them. Anyways your tank is looking great.

Chris

Chaloupa
02-27-2009, 03:01 AM
Zazzoo...you have tons of room :biggrin:..but seriously your tank looks fantastic the way it is and leaves lots of room for them to grow.....beautiful tank!

Lance
02-27-2009, 03:52 AM
I just purchase 3 more pieces .. one on the left and top right and small piece in the center... i just realized i have no more room for colonies :(
time to start glueing the corals to the glass LOL :biggrin:
http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt311/titaniumauto/DSCF0024.jpg

Can I see 3 Clowns hosting in that nem in the bottom left?

brizzo
02-27-2009, 05:49 AM
OMG :eek: .... LOL, this pic is what it took to get me out of lurk mode!!

That's an awesome compliment! :behindsofa:

Chaloupa
02-27-2009, 05:51 AM
WOW looking at the pic again, love the little boxfish in there...not something you see often in a reef!

zazzoo
02-27-2009, 08:15 AM
thanks for the compliments guys... never thought about leaving room to grow LOL..... 2 clown fish from 8 years ago ... they are the breeding pair i used when i was breeding them .... box fish .. YES! my fav fish ... he touches nothing in the tank... waits for food everyday ... GOES completely nuts when he sees his feeding straw... yeah very reef safe... had him for a very very long time too... almost same time i had the clowns.... should see his scars on his body from the BTA ... hes good friends with the clowns and sometime thinks hes one himself.... goes in the BTA .. Zap Zap .. runs aways pretty darn quick for a guy that cannot swim very fast LOL ... he does this quite often LOL...

Leah
02-27-2009, 12:26 PM
I agree your tank is really well done, way to go. I can't believe it's a 46 gal.
Really beautiful I say!! Show quality, Thumbs up and all that jazz. Haven't
seen nicer I, do say. P.M. You can pay me off later. Seriously it's so Wow.
.....................................Will you be my friend...................................

zazzoo
02-27-2009, 03:28 PM
lol thanks Leah....
its a big upgrade ... i had a 16 reef for 6 years ...

zazzoo
02-28-2009, 02:38 AM
poo.. the center yellow tort started to rtn from the base this morning ... had to frag it ... was all my fault ... thought i saw some flat worms so i took it up to dip it.... and i thought hey ... i should use a tooth brush to scrub it clean ... LOL yep never doing that again ... now i got little bit more room after chopping off to big branches