PDA

View Full Version : LF zoanthids

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-26-2009, 06:03 AM
Not too picky about colors. Just looking for some zoanthids to fill in a bunch of areas of the new tank.

I do like purple and green though :)

Drock169
02-26-2009, 06:47 AM
i might have some pinks if your interested justin.

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-26-2009, 06:52 AM
i might have some pinks if your interested justin.

Yeah for sure!

Im down for anything really. Just want to cover some rocks hopefully. They seem to grow super fast in my tank.

Let me know when/where we can meet up. I can come downtown if thats easiest.

Drock169
02-26-2009, 03:23 PM
I'll frag you a piece and you could probably pick it up sunday, that should give me enough time to clean up the mess i call home.

v67gsr
02-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Yeah for sure!

Im down for anything really. Just want to cover some rocks hopefully. They seem to grow super fast in my tank.

Let me know when/where we can meet up. I can come downtown if thats easiest.

If you willing to wait, I may be able to frag you some of my super blue zoes. But they are freaking slow grower and really hate bright light.

I am also fragging my pink zoes, and my other green with orange rim zoes too. But again I need to wait for them to spread.

Whatigot
02-26-2009, 05:33 PM
greenspot...
I'll bring a really nice red zoa with golden skirt frag to work tomorrow, should be fine by the time we meet at 3...

maybe knock 5 or 10 off the phosban reactor, providing everything looks healthy when we meet...

Let me know if you're game.
Just fragged last night.

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-26-2009, 05:57 PM
greenspot...
I'll bring a really nice red zoa with golden skirt frag to work tomorrow, should be fine by the time we meet at 3...

maybe knock 5 or 10 off the phosban reactor, providing everything looks healthy when we meet...

Let me know if you're game.
Just fragged last night.

Yeah sure. Take $10 off the price of the reactor then :)

Whatigot
02-26-2009, 06:08 PM
cool man.
should have about 10 polyps...
you can see them inmy tank journal if it matters, they are the really prolific ones in my tank.
fast growers.

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-26-2009, 06:21 PM
cool man.
should have about 10 polyps...
you can see them inmy tank journal if it matters, they are the really prolific ones in my tank.
fast growers.

Cool. I will take a look then.