PDA

View Full Version : Two Little Fishes Phosban Reactor with media SOLD

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-25-2009, 06:04 PM
TLF reactor with maxi jet 400 and tubing
Poly lab OptiPhos media (rechargable)

$60

The media alone was $50 and can be used again after recharging :wink: Great stuff!

I just don't need it while running ZEO.

Open to trades for livestock too. Looking for sps and some LPS.

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-25-2009, 06:22 PM
I should mention that the media can be recharged 4-5 times. I had used it one month or so and never "charged" it again. I think you just soak in baking soda.

So it should be recharged now and then should last 6-12 months depending on how much phosphate is in your water. I think they recommend soaking it every two months though.

http://www.jlaquatics.com/product/plb-opti03/Polyp+Lab+Opti-Phos+Phosphate+Remover+-+300ml.html

Whatigot
02-25-2009, 07:36 PM
I was just thinking I needed one of these...
Bought a frag from OA a little while ago and it exploded in hair algae so I'm sure it's in my tank now and only a matter of time...

Can you meet dowtown?
Looking for anything as a trade?
I have some sps and lps and some clown gobies (a mated pair) if your int.
cash is a okay if not.

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-25-2009, 07:55 PM
I was just thinking I needed one of these...
Bought a frag from OA a little while ago and it exploded in hair algae so I'm sure it's in my tank now and only a matter of time...

Can you meet dowtown?
Looking for anything as a trade?
I have some sps and lps and some clown gobies (a mated pair) if your int.
cash is a okay if not.

Yeah we can meet downtown. I am pretty much downtown anyways. Do you work down there? What day are you thinking?

PM me when you want to meet.

Trade is fine too. Let me know what you have in the way of LPS for trade.

Whatigot
02-25-2009, 08:20 PM
yeah I work on dunsmuir and granville....
Would probably be easier to do cash if you can meet weekdays before 3pm.

If you can't, I have some nice plate corals, up to 8" across, some frogspawn, some nice red zoas with a golden skirt, some blue hairy mushrooms (a rock with 8 or 9 of them), some blue tipped green slimer, some leather toadstools, and some other sps as well....

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-25-2009, 08:33 PM
yeah I work on dunsmuir and granville....
Would probably be easier to do cash if you can meet weekdays before 3pm.

If you can't, I have some nice plate corals, up to 8" across, some frogspawn, some nice red zoas with a golden skirt, some blue hairy mushrooms (a rock with 8 or 9 of them), some blue tipped green slimer, some leather toadstools, and some other sps as well....

Yeah lets just do cash and meet before 3 either tomorrow or Friday. I will already be down there Friday anyways, so that day would be best but I can come tomorrow if thats better for you.

I will PM you.