PDA

View Full Version : Bangaii Update!

Sushiman
03-22-2002, 11:08 PM
Just a note for all those interested in Andrews little baby makin' factory, the two I got from him have doubled in size & are venturing out to all areas of the tank. They're even activly competing with all other fish during feeding time
-Sushi. :D

canadawest
03-23-2002, 05:30 PM
Hey Todd, that's great news. I'm looking forward to seeing the little guys again tommorow at the reef club meeting!

I know that Seacare has only 2 left from the same brood of mine that you got your pair from.

If you want a reminder of what yours looked like when you first got them, come by my place again sometime soon and see the latest brood of 18 tiny little guys! :D

Shadetree
03-23-2002, 09:31 PM
The two from the very first brood are also doing extremely well. Another month or so and they get moved up into the main tank.

Scott

Reefmaster
03-23-2002, 11:20 PM
andrew
could you put my name down for a couple of the little bangers of the future? will work out their transport home later if thats ok.
shane.

canadawest
03-24-2002, 04:48 AM
Hey Shane, no problem. The current brood will be old enough for new homes in approx 3-5 weeks, based on when they are completely weaned off live baby brine shrimp and eating frozen foods exclusivlely.

Perhaps in time for the next reef club meeting, depending when it is (mid to late April).

If you are interested in getting a pair sooner, I believe Seacare has two left from my previous brood. If you don't mind waiting, I'll let you know in about a month when the current brood are ready to go.

Mak
03-25-2002, 01:13 AM
Any still available? If so E-mail me. Thx!