PDA

View Full Version : Tank $60

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-19-2009, 10:54 PM
I need to have this gone saturday if possible, so if you can come pick it up, its yours for $60.

I am going to measure it for sure when I get home today but its a bit smaller than I thought...maybe around 100G. 6' long for sure and 19" wide. I will have to measure the height.

4 2" holes drilled in the bottom. No bulkheads. No overflow box. No stand.

The bracing was removed by the original owner who never actually used the tank. I replaced it with a few cross braces which have held up fine for a few years but I would recommend Eurobracing this thing.

Would be a wicked sump too.

I think there is a few scratches on one side but nothing major.

Pick up at 8th and Cambie. You will need two guys. I can't lift anything right now because of bad back from lifting my new tank :)

JDigital
02-19-2009, 11:36 PM
always a good deal out in vancouver! :twised:

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-20-2009, 01:08 AM
Yeah I just need the room. Hopefully its gone by sunday ;)

banditpowdercoat
02-20-2009, 01:48 AM
I'd love to take it, But wouldn't be able to be down there for a month. Don't get back into BC till March 11th

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-20-2009, 02:06 AM
Sorry man I would hold it for you but I just don't have anywhere to put it. Its in the living room where a new bar island thing is going. The bar is being delivered on Tuesday and installed, so I need to gone this weekend.

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-20-2009, 02:09 AM
Anyone who wants to see pics can check out my build thread. Its in there at the beginning.

If you want to come see it, I will be home Saturday late afternoon or evening until about 9. All day sunday I think.

It will be cleaned and ready to go by then.

bill_e
02-20-2009, 02:26 AM
:biggrin:guess you dont want to drop off in langley??

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-20-2009, 02:54 AM
:biggrin:guess you dont want to drop off in langley??

No sorry. I don't have a way of doing that and the reason I am going so cheap is to just get rid of it quickly.

Tank is 71.5" x 19" x 18"