PDA

View Full Version : LF RO/DI unit used

Ripwoop
02-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Looking for a used RO/DI unit. used but in good condition 4-5 stage. Thanks Rob.

Ripwoop
02-21-2009, 03:31 AM
bump :)

mseepman
02-21-2009, 03:48 AM
How much are you looking to pay? I bought a new one from BRS and I've been thrilled with it.

Ripwoop
02-21-2009, 04:29 AM
How much are you looking to pay? I bought a new one from BRS and I've been thrilled with it.

What was the end cost if you don't mind me asking. I was looking at them, but seemed by the time you add shipping and exchange you could get one around here for the same price. (ish)

Thanks
Rob

mseepman
02-21-2009, 04:34 AM
I bought the 5 stage plus (excellent unit) but if you were to go to the economy 4 stage you would be looking at $120 plus shipping...not to much around here for that money. I bought my parent a basic aqua-safe unit for their home and I can visibly see the quality difference. Besides Aquasafe seems to be out of business.

Anyways...just a thought. Usually someone else will want something from BRS and you can do a group order.

Ripwoop
02-21-2009, 05:04 PM
I bought the 5 stage plus (excellent unit) but if you were to go to the economy 4 stage you would be looking at $120 plus shipping...not to much around here for that money. I bought my parent a basic aqua-safe unit for their home and I can visibly see the quality difference. Besides Aquasafe seems to be out of business.

Anyways...just a thought. Usually someone else will want something from BRS and you can do a group order.

Thanks for the info on aquasafe rather interesting news :)