PDA

View Full Version : jaw fish dead

zazzoo
02-17-2009, 06:50 AM
it has officially been a week since I bought the jaw fish home ... let it out of the bag... watched the damn thing go in the gobby hole ... and GONE... bought the fish so It can go hide and DIE ...... :twised:

tang daddy
02-17-2009, 07:09 AM
that's sad to hear Larry but as you know these fish are hard to keep alive.

my pearly lasted 2 weeks!! damned things that I'll never buy again however the new jawfish I have..... let's hope I can keep it alive for years to come :lol:

zazzoo
02-17-2009, 07:25 AM
keep alive ? LOL i think it lived for like 2 seconds ... LOL piece of junk fish HAHAH......... should have slapped a turbo on it :D

foreverfortune
02-17-2009, 07:26 AM
it has officially been a week since I bought the jaw fish home ... let it out of the bag... watched the damn thing go in the gobby hole ... and GONE... bought the fish so It can go hide and DIE ...... :twised:

lol mine still doing good. should have gone with the blue spot jawfish

zazzoo
02-17-2009, 07:27 AM
yeah ... i think we all know the saying ... " You get what you pay for " i paid for a cheap one .... so i got cheap... 2 seconds of visual LOL

foreverfortune
02-17-2009, 07:32 AM
yeah ... i think we all know the saying ... " You get what you pay for " i paid for a cheap one .... so i got cheap... 2 seconds of visual LOL

lol R.I.P

tang daddy
02-17-2009, 07:43 AM
twon good to hear yours is still alive, Larry see if you can try another one instead this time try a black cap or a dusky....

zazzoo
02-17-2009, 07:45 AM
ima gonna go find me a nice metalic blue one :D and this time... im gonna hook it so it cant run ... hide ... and die .... :D

kat
02-17-2009, 10:56 AM
did you build a burrow for it to go into so that it would feel safe?

zazzoo
02-17-2009, 04:37 PM
there was a goby hole.... as soon as i let it out of the bag it went to the hole... and that was the end... never saw it again LOL....

my2rotties
02-17-2009, 05:31 PM
My gobies always hide for a few days before coming out. He might still be okay. He is probably scared to death and won't pop his head out for a couple of days. Don't give up hope just yet.

there was a goby hole.... as soon as i let it out of the bag it went to the hole... and that was the end... never saw it again LOL....