PDA

View Full Version : This guys tank puts mine to shame

Coldwater
02-15-2009, 12:33 AM
A "friend" of mine just showed me this guys Puget Sound based tank and wow is it impressive. Makes me want to re-evaluate mine. Some of you probably have seen it before but I felt like posting it. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.oregonreef.com/sub_coldwater.htm

Matt

Jason McK
02-15-2009, 12:44 AM
Nobody Beats Steve. All of his tanks have been nother short of perfection

J

GreenSpottedPuffer
02-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Nobody Beats Steve. All of his tanks have been nother short of perfection

J

Yeah they really have...its such a shame he lost his big reef a while back :(

lastlight
02-15-2009, 01:39 AM
He no longer has the coldwater setup either. He's working on building some massive tanks in his garage once the economy settles out. Should be awesome. Though I was HONESTLY depressed when I saw the picture of his garage now...no tank and no fish closet. A pioneer no doubt.

digital-audiophile
02-15-2009, 02:18 AM
Yeah they really have...its such a shame he lost his big reef a while back :(

Ah yes this is the same dude I was thinking of.

That was such a nice tank too.. and all becuase he rushed an emergency water change if I recall correctly.

lastlight
02-15-2009, 03:04 AM
He used really old water conditioner to do a fast and large water change yeah. The background on my iphone has been a shot of his tank since i bought it. Can't wait to see what he does next.

BlueAbyss
02-15-2009, 09:42 AM
Those coldwater tanks are amazing.

Leah
02-15-2009, 11:20 AM
wow very sweet neat fish-catalina gobies always impressed me.

justinl
02-15-2009, 04:38 PM
yup, steve's tanks were all really cool. his tropical tank was one of my inspiration tanks when i started out. I didn't know the CW setups were dismantled though. believe it or not, the CW set ups were supposed to be temprorary and not really display tanks... so i can't imagine what they would look like if he really wanted to make them into real displays!

BlueAbyss
02-16-2009, 11:44 AM
The animals he was keeping in those tanks look amazing if cared for properly anyways... colourful animals and dark rock can't help to look appealing :bananahuge: AND WHATS WITH THESE SMILIES! ;)