PDA

View Full Version : Colt & Xenia Proximity

Chad
06-01-2003, 04:56 AM
Just wondering how close to each other these two corals can be? Anyone have clue?

Chad

psuedo
06-01-2003, 07:01 AM
they can be close to each other. The only thing is that the xenia will take over the colt after a while. xenia and anthelia are weeds. keep them away from your rock!! I made that mistake, and now have the miserable job of trying to pull them off bit by bit with a razor blade.

back to your question though, I have not had any troubles putting these 2 corals together

Chad
06-01-2003, 08:02 PM
they can be close to each other. The only thing is that the xenia will take over the colt after a while. xenia and anthelia are weeds. keep them away from your rock!! I made that mistake, and now have the miserable job of trying to pull them off bit by bit with a razor blade.

back to your question though, I have not had any troubles putting these 2 corals together

hehe, well then I am in big trouble since they are on my rocks :lol: . Lets hope if I keep them trimmed back it will be ok.. Its just I noticed that when I put the colt near the Xenia, the Xenia retreated all the way. But today its at full length so maybe all is good..

Chad