PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Colt - Abby/Coquitlam

BadPhish
02-09-2009, 04:00 AM
I have too much colt, it's doing really well!
-frag attached to small rock, about 1' tall by 2" wide - $5
(all others will be unattached)
-about 3 1/2" tall by 3 1/2 " wide - $10
-4" tall by 5" wide - $15 SOLD

I have a larger colt as well, approx 5+" tall and 6ish" wide. This one is my favorite but I'm coming to terms with it being to large for my tank. $25

I'm interested in trading as well, so let me know what you have! :wink:
I'm looking for a cleaner shrimp, sexy shrimp, LPS, softies, a fire fish, or royal gramma (other things would be considered though)

Sorry but I have no pics due to some recent camera smashage :sad:

BadPhish
02-10-2009, 01:55 AM
bumpity bump bump... offers are welcome :)

Snaz
02-10-2009, 03:20 PM
I have two frags of about 5-6 polyps of deep blue zoos I might be willing to trade. I will post a pic if your interested if you can do the same with the pink zoos you have.

BadPhish
02-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Hi Snaz, sorry but I dont have a camera right now so unfortunately no pics...
the little frags I have are now spoken for but if your zooz are as cool as they sound I can frag some more for you. They are a really nice bright hot pink colour all through the centre and the skirt, mouth and stalks etc. are kind of a super faded light purpleish colour...they were brighter when I got them but have faded a bit under my PC lights. The pink part is still really nice though. They arent like most zoos I've seen, the larger polyps get super long stems, some are 2 1/2" with faces the size of a nickle.

Snaz
02-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Perhaps another time BP. I got a PM from this thread and I think my frag is traded. I'll be posting a pic here on this thread a little later.

Snaz
02-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Here is the Blue Zoo I am trading. Both pieces are on LR rubble so the polyps extend around to the other unseen side. The frag on the left has 4-5 polyps and the one on the right has 8 polyps.

I am looking to trade one piece for pink, purple, white, green of same polyp count. PM if interested.

http://www.snaz.com/marine/blue_zoo.jpg

BadPhish
02-11-2009, 04:52 PM
bump bump nudge nudge

BadPhish
02-12-2009, 04:38 PM
bump

BadPhish
02-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Hey Whatigot, your pm box is full so I couldnt reply to you. The pink zoa frag is 3-4, I was talking about the pink colony though it's around 20-25 polyps. My tank is a biocube 14 which is why my space is limited. I've got no extra equipment unfortunately, been keeping an eye out for a small koralia myself.

BadPhish
02-14-2009, 01:09 AM
updated