PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Valley Wicked Frags Order

seanoman
02-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Hey I am putting together an order with Dave at Wicked Frags. Just wondering if there are a few other people that would like to come in on it so we can get free shipping. I don't want this to get too big, because then it becomes a big hassle. If there are two or three people interested in this, that would be great. Send me pm's or just reply to the thread.

Thanks!!

wickedfrags
02-06-2009, 05:42 PM
While it remains cold here, I sent a package to BC yesterday and it should arrive in an hour or so. Assuming the water temp is ok I should be able to ship T,W, or R next week if this moves forward. Used 3 heat packs yesterday - if three does not keep them warm chances are additional packs will not help.

Hey I am putting together an order with Dave at Wicked Frags. Just wondering if there are a few other people that would like to come in on it so we can get free shipping. I don't want this to get too big, because then it becomes a big hassle. If there are two or three people interested in this, that would be great. Send me pm's or just reply to the thread.

Thanks!!

seanoman
02-07-2009, 04:39 AM
Bump

purplepolypeater
02-07-2009, 01:47 PM
i would be in but i dont drive and live in mission so i dont know how that could work

seanoman
02-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Maybe there is someone else in Mission who would also go in on it and they could pick up the corals for you. Or else, we could always arrange something between us.

seanoman
02-08-2009, 12:13 AM
I can't believe that nobody wants to get some frags from Wicked Frags. I figured there would be a couple people for sure that need to feed their habit. Well hopefully somebody will reply. If not, I guess I just have to get more.

untamed
02-08-2009, 12:56 AM
If this happens, I can see two pieces that I'll order. 2 wouldn't be enough for me to bother ordering by myself.

seanoman
02-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Hey untamed, I am going to be doing the order regardless. So if you Want a couple pieces, by all means you can add them on to my order.

moppy
02-08-2009, 08:27 PM
When are you planning on ordering stuff?

seanoman
02-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Hopefully this week, if not then we can wait till next week if that works better for others. I just don't want Dave to have to hold on to my corals for too long. But let me know what works for you.

traco
02-09-2009, 01:40 AM
So you got a reply from Dave about an order for you?

seanoman
02-09-2009, 05:46 AM
I have told him the pieces that I want and he has told me that he has them or that he was able to get them for me.