PDA

View Full Version : J&L Order

PFisher
05-27-2003, 04:45 PM
Well, it has finally come. I move into a house on Thursday, so it is time for a few tank upgrades.

I am planning to order from J&L next week some time. I will be ordering some LR, a clean up package and a pump, along with any other stuff that looks good. I should be over the $200, so shipping should be free.

Trevor Robertson
05-27-2003, 06:02 PM
Hummm....

I will take a look but I don't think that I need anything right now but you know I am like a kid in the candy store!

PFisher
05-27-2003, 07:42 PM
I know what you mean with the 'Kid in a candy store' comment. It is going to take alot of restraint to keep the bill under $1000.

"Oh, that looks nice. Ah, and I could use a couple of those. Now that I've gotta have."

Beverly
05-27-2003, 11:39 PM
Well, it has finally come. I move into a house on Thursday, so it is time for a few tank upgrades.

Congrats on the new house, Patrick :smile:

I am planning to order from J&L next week some time. I will be ordering some LR, a clean up package and a pump, along with any other stuff that looks good. I should be over the $200, so shipping should be free.

Check J&L's shipping policy. Some stuff will not be included in the free shipping promo, such as LR and maybe lighting.

I'm not in for anything at this time, because DH is in Burnaby on business and will pick up a few dry goods for me while he's there.

Quinn
05-28-2003, 12:22 AM
i should post when i'm placing an order in the future, as i just ordered a bunch of live rock, but it's being shipped to calgary not edmonton. and i think bev is right, you probably won't get free shipping on live rock or critters.

PFisher
05-28-2003, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the tips, I will check into their shipping policy a bit more.

Congrats on the new house, Patrick
Thanks Beverly.

Teevee,
That is too bad, I would have liked to tag some LR along with your order. I guess that I should check the Calgary forum more often.

Quinn
05-28-2003, 02:25 PM
i'll be ordering some livestock from BC in about a month or so, cleaning crew mostly, i'll let you guys know when i am planning to do so.