PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Frags Group Order? (Okanagan)

Myka
02-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Anyone interested in a group order? I'm waiting for a few pieces to show up on their website (bright solid colored rics, neon green torch), and a few things that are already on their website (some palys, that red and white gorg, cyphastrea, frogspawn...maybe a couple others). Anyone interested in a group order at some point when these things become available?

I wish they carried clams too...

Oscar
02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
I have an order from fragalot coming in this week but I would be interested in a few of Wicked's frags as well.

mseepman
02-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Hey Myka,

I just got a large order from Fragalot but I would probably be interested in a couple frags depending on what the shipping bill would be.

Purple
02-03-2009, 03:14 AM
Let us know when, Starry might be interested in a couple more :idea: or maybe I could pick a couple this time lol

Myka
02-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Just to clarify...I'm waiting for a couple frags to become available on their website, so I'm putting out feelers to see if anyone would be interested in adding to the order. This order may not take place for several weeks, or it could be next week. Depends when those frags become available. I just want a list of people to contact directly when the time comes. :)

Oscar
02-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Anyone interested in a group order? I'm waiting for a few pieces to show up on their website

Myka: Looks like the wesite was updated on Feb 11th.

Myka
02-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Thanks! i just noticed today...wonder why I didn't notice your reply to this thread.

I just sent off an availability list to Wicked Frags, and an inquiry about shipping via airlines. Since I have to get my loving mother to accept the package and put the corals in my tank for me the only way I can do a group order that won't be a pain in the butt for her is if it's sent via airplane so everyone can meet at the airport like last time.

I'm thinking airline shipping would be about $65 as that's the minimum I think. We would split the shipping cost by percentage of total value of your order. So, say you have 23% of the total value of frags, then you pay 23% of the shipping cost. I have $175 on my own order and may have a couple more frags on top of that if they're available.

So...anyone still interested?? :D

Oscar
02-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Thanks! i just noticed today...wonder why I didn't notice your reply to this thread.

So...anyone still interested?? :D

I am still interested. I will send WF a note here this morning.

Myka
02-16-2009, 12:54 PM
I am still interested. I will send WF a note here this morning.

With group orders it's best if you send me your list, and I will check availability for you, otherwise it gets confusing for the vendor.

Oscar
02-16-2009, 05:47 PM
With group orders it's best if you send me your list, and I will check availability for you, otherwise it gets confusing for the vendor.

Good point. I will send you a pm in a bit.

Myka
02-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Ok, looks like this is a go, quite a bit of interest as with the last group order. Looks like we will make it to $375 which is free shipping. The only way Wicked Frags ships is UPS overnight. I'm hoping to have this order finalized by tomorrow morning, and get it here by the end of the week.