PDA

View Full Version : Made it...

DJ88
09-01-2001, 11:09 AM
I am in my new place. Took 12 hours to tear teh tank down, drive here and then set it up. Freaky thing is that I set the LR up perfect the first time. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif That NEVER happens with me. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Had a couple of causalties. A clown goby, red head goby, cleaner shrimp and an urchin. images/smiles/icon_sad.gif

I had run out of bags and put them in a small rubbermaid container. Guess what fell as we were loading the truck. images/smiles/icon_sad.gif

I'll be posting some pics of the tear down later on. If anyone has a camera and woudl like to take some pics of it set up now I'd share a frag of a colt or a leather images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Shadetree
09-01-2001, 10:58 PM
Welcome to our side of the water images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Glad to hear the move went OK. Email me with a phone # and let me know if you are around tomorrow, I am working in the morning images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif but should be avaiable in the afternoon. The camera is not the greatest but it does work, it is the same one that took all the pics on my site. I would gladly help take care of any frags. I would have to go fishing but I might have a green hairy shroom if you want.

Scott

DJ88
09-02-2001, 01:01 PM
Add to the fatalities one Ph monitor. Fell in the sump if you can believe it.. Grrrrrrrr

Tank loks fine.. The sensetive guys are opening up. 'Cept the weeds, err I mean Xenia.. lol

Thank Scott. I sent an ICQ message to ya, you have your email hidden.. Scared of me? Or someone else on here?? lol

images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

[ 02 September 2001: Message edited by: DJ88 ]

Shadetree
09-02-2001, 03:43 PM
shdtree@telus.net

Scott

Check your mail

[ 02 September 2001: Message edited by: Shadetree ]