PDA

View Full Version : All Sold !

Underwater
02-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Thanks to everyone who came and picked up stuff. I hope it brings you as much happiness as it did me-
Take care-
~M

Link to Hardware for sale:
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=48993

Take care and thanks!
Michelle

Carmen
02-02-2009, 04:43 PM
pm!

simba
02-02-2009, 04:51 PM
pmed

blueyota
02-02-2009, 06:15 PM
pm'd

Underwater
02-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Well, the response has been overwhelming to say the least. So, here's some more information that might help with the chaos....

First-I made a mistake about the type of clowns I have. They are Ocellaris-not Perc's. I can't believe I missed that one! Thankfully my son was checking my work and corrected me...:redface:

Second-Things are a complete gong show for the next couple of days, so I am scheduling pick-ups for Thursday-Sunday. Please let me know when you would like to come by and pick-up your items. I live in the SW, near the Chinook Center. Directions will be PM'd to you on Wed night.

Third-I am having multiple PM's about the same thing. I have kept a chart about who PM'd first so that it is fair. However, if you "reserve" something, please ensure you follow through with the purchase. I am putting other people on hold because I am trusting your word is good. Please don't make a fool of me.

Fourth-I am not selling the entire zoa/paly colonies. I am only selling frags. They will be $20 each. I already have quite a list for some of them, so if you are interested, let me know ASAP.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I am trying to keep the list updated as much as possible. I believe all PM's have been responded to, but if not, I'm trying.

Thanks again everyone!
Michelle

blueyota
02-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Hello again sorry about the double relpy ...just looked over the list again and was wondering if I could take 2 of your cleaner shrimp and your eel off your hands if so that would be great ...thanks again -Shawn (if eel is reef safe )

michika
02-02-2009, 06:36 PM
I'm interested in your remaining tangs, and cleaner shrimp. Sorry no PM for right now, I can't access it through the firewall.

Underwater
02-02-2009, 08:21 PM
I have added your name to the list on the remaining tangs. Shoot me a PM once you are able to.

Thanks-
~M

xtreme
02-02-2009, 08:42 PM
I am going to pass on the wrasse, not quite the colors I am looking for. Thanks anyway Michelle.:smile:

Underwater
02-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Updates made...again
~M

Underwater
02-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Ttt
~m

Skimmerking
02-03-2009, 02:41 AM
I hope you are going to keep us in your computer when you go and once in Tx you are going to set up another tank. and continue to hang out with us Canadian's EH:lol:

Underwater
02-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Of course I will! I'll post pictures of my "latest acquisitions" that I collected from the ocean that day.

Just kidding-I don't know what type of livestock they have down there. I'm hoping it will be good!

Besides that, this board is WWWAAAYYYY too entertaining!!!
:razz:

Carmen
02-04-2009, 04:40 AM
Stopped by and picked up my new aquistions! Thanks Michelle! :mrgreen:
Someone has to take that wrasse! It's beautiful! Wish I had room.:wink:

my2rotties
02-04-2009, 04:53 AM
I want to buy the wrasse but Keith told me no more fish... having canreef buddies stinks sometimes since they are always watching... Right Keith:angel::angel:

Stopped by and picked up my new aquistions! Thanks Michelle! :mrgreen:
Someone has to take that wrasse! It's beautiful! Wish I had room.:wink:

24storm
02-04-2009, 04:55 AM
I am :twised:

my2rotties
02-04-2009, 05:25 AM
I need a little smiley face that drops its pants and moons people right about now.:crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye:

I am :twised:

Carmen
02-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Whoever ends up with him will be happy with him! He has beautiful bright colors and is HUGE!:mrgreen:
Not to mention the awesome clowns, yes just a pair of clowns but they have nice deep orange colors and alot of black around the edges.
Good Luck Michelle with the rest of your sale!

my2rotties
02-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Huge is even better...

My name is Diana, and I am an addict... :scramble::scramble:

So what else did ya buy;);)

Whoever ends up with him will be happy with him! He has beautiful bright colors and is HUGE!:mrgreen:
Not to mention the awesome clowns, yes just a pair of clowns but they have nice deep orange colors and alot of black around the edges.
Good Luck Michelle with the rest of your sale!

Underwater
02-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Yeah, so my whole "perfectly" planned pick-up schedule has been destroyed. I am now doing pick-ups each night. Corals are obviously the easiest, most of the fish have been contained to a smaller tank, the live rock will be next, followed by the equipment-obviously be last to go.

(BTW-I have about 300 lbs of fantastic shapes, sizes, etc. Prices will be as follows: 1-50 lbs - $5/lb; 51-100 lbs - $4.50/lb; 100+ - $4/lb)

I will be sending out PM's to everyone to confirm a pick-up time. Please respond so that I know you are still interested. If I don't hear back, then I will sell to the next person in line.

I will also begin removing items from the list as they are picked up. If it's not there, it's no longer available.

Thanks to everyone who has been so patient with my insanity. I hope you enjoy everything as much as I did!

Michelle

Snappy
02-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Michelle- I sent you a pm about the wrasse.

my2rotties--- here you go.http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/Trainer02/action-smiley-075-1.gif

Carmen
02-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Huge is even better...

My name is Diana, and I am an addict... :scramble::scramble:

So what else did ya buy;);)

I am the new lucky owner of the Mandarin Dragonet!!:mrgreen:
And some pretty zoas! NICE COLORS!!

Underwater
02-05-2009, 12:21 AM

Yes, I got it, but someone was in line before you and he just picked it up.

Thanks Carmen-I am glad you like...:mrgreen:

List has been updated per recent changes.

Thanks for your patience everyone!
~M

0sprey
02-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Thanks so much, Michelle!
The corals are gorgeous, and the chromis are settling in nicely. The urchin is already doing his level best to take off with my halimeda... XDDD It's rooted a little too deeply for him to pull out.

Underwater
02-05-2009, 03:57 PM
I have sent out confirmation PM’s to everyone on my list (if you didn’t get one, please PM me. My “list” has grown into an out-of-control spreadsheet beast!!)

I am trying to keep some sort of order with this so I don’t have 100 people in my disassembled house all at once. Please PM me back with a confirmation of the order, and what times you are available for pick-up. Once I receive this, I will send directions to my house, along with a phone number. My aim is to have everyone’s orders pre-bagged and waiting for pick-up.

For those who want to “take a look”, please understand that priority is being given to those who actually committed to buy. Once that tide has subsided, I will update the list of what is still available and then schedule “viewings” (not sure if that is the right word or not…)

Anyway, I appreciate everyone’s support and patience with this. I know you will enjoy your new items as much as I did!

Thanks again-
Michelle

my2rotties
02-05-2009, 04:08 PM
That is AWESOME... have to go and find that one and send it to Keith.

my2rotties--- here you go.http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/Trainer02/action-smiley-075-1.gif

my2rotties
02-05-2009, 04:09 PM
You finally got your fish you have been wanting. I LOVE mine and he has been with me over a year now. Great little fish. Good for you!!!

I am the new lucky owner of the Mandarin Dragonet!!:mrgreen:
And some pretty zoas! NICE COLORS!!

Underwater
02-08-2009, 05:20 PM
In case anyone is interested, I still have the following for sale:

1 - (M) White Tail Tang
2 - Bar (Zebra) Gobies
1 - (L) Cardinal
1 - (S-M) Tomato Clown
1 - (M) Dragon goby
1 - (L) Purple Clam
1 - Spiny Urchin (Pinkish Color)

I still have a bunch of corals. I will have them available until 4-ish and then they are off to the LFS. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP!

Thanks again and I hope everyone is enjoying their purchases!
~M

Underwater
02-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Thanks to everyone who came and picked up stuff. I hope it brings you as much happiness as it did me-
Take care-
~M