PDA

View Full Version : Red Sea Max, upgraded & full of life!

tmbar19
02-01-2009, 03:37 AM
This 34g. Red Sea Max is a high-tech unit designed for low maintenance combined with high quality components. With T5 lights, built in skimmer, pumps etc. you can successfully grow all kinds of corals and gorgeous fish. The unit has one cord to plug into the wall, and the various components are on neat side switches. The front is all glass with curved corners, making it all the more practical and attractive. A black plexiglass back wall keeps all the equiptment hidden from view. All very neat, simple and absolutely stunning!! The system is totally complete so you don't need anything else. It comes with brightly colored fish, exotic corals and invertebrates - too many to list! This is an incredibly educational, fascinating and rewarding hobby! The price of $1200 includes everything you need - food, salt, spare lights - absolutely everything, so you won't need to spend another dime. This is an exceptional price, as the aquarium alone is worth $1000 and I have some very exotic corals worth hundreds of dollars each. Also included is a complete 10 gal. bow front that I am raising Astrea snails in and have used for growing fish hatched by the clownfish. The pair of Ocellaris clowns lay eggs every 2 to 3 weeks and the smaller tank is for raising the small fish up. 403-722-3544
Dendros, Rainbow Ricordia, Duncans, Frogspawn, Torch corals, Leather/Devil's Claw/ Green candycane, mushrooms, zoas, Feather dusters . . . . .
tmbar19@telus.net Price not negotiable, as I would rather part out than give it away.