PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Red Sea Max

Trabby
02-01-2009, 02:17 AM
My husband and I are looking to buy a Red Sea Max this spring. If anyone has one they would like to part with please let me know. Thanks

chevyjaxon
02-01-2009, 03:07 AM
i think elguappo has one fs

tmbar19
02-01-2009, 03:18 AM
I bought a Red Sea Max a year ago, and had some adjustments to make it function properly. I replaced the jets with stronger ones to provide more water movement, plus added an air pump to bump up the skimmer. I have all the equipment, food, salt - absolutely everything. My Ocellaris clowns are spawning, and I have a 10 gal. bowfront (complete) with Astrea snails that I raise up the fry in. I just bought new lights, as the tank is a year old. I have gorgeous huge dendros - a rock with two and another with over a dozen. They are deep orange and stay open during the day. I also have Duncans (rare and spectacular) that have over 25 heads. Plus numerous other corals, inverts, etc. The tank is really easy to care for, as it is quite balanced. I do the odd water change, check salinity and that's it. I have a ph monitor so that I can keep an eye on that. I have all the test kits, but only used them once. I'm asking $1200 for the entire she-bang but you'll have to move on it very fast, as I know I'll make a lot more by parting out. I was just going to advertise the corals. Please let me know asap. if you are interested, as I'm wanting to advertise. I LOVE this tank, but have recently started my own business and am so busy I don't have the time to enjoy it anymore.
Please let me know.
Thanks, Marianne 403-722-3544 Caroline, AB

ElGuappo
02-01-2009, 07:37 AM
Yes i do!!!