PDA

View Full Version : seahorse fry available - anyone interested in raising them?

Lydia
01-30-2009, 02:34 PM
HI,

I've got a male seahorse (Erectus) ready to pop babies out any day now, and I'm not set up to raise them. If anyone is set up to raise them, and is interested, please let me know. You would need to come by at the drop of a hat (or in this case the drop of about 100 babies!), as they only survive about 3 days without proper care. I'd send you home with enough tank water (and the babies) so they don't need to acclimatize. They need live food, every 2 hours.

I started up a new tank to separate the genders, but I'm obviously a little too late :P

Lydia

Mrfish55
01-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Whish I was closer, I am set up to rear clowns but due to tank size I cant catch the little buggers. Good luck.

chevyjaxon
01-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Whish I was closer, I am set up to rear clowns but due to tank size I cant catch the little buggers. Good luck.

rearing clowns ROFLMAO:crazyeye:
just sounds funny is all

whiteangelbw
02-02-2009, 11:54 PM
I would have loved to give it a try but I don't have a setup for them, if you ever have any in say the next 3 months, let me know.
Angela

Lydia
02-03-2009, 03:39 AM
I'm guessing in 3 months I won't - I separated the genders on the weekend :P

whiteangelbw
02-03-2009, 04:28 AM
well let me know if u have anymore by accident, i will get my system up and running soon. Would really like to try and raise some.